Reviews for Should've, Could've, Would've
kelliejo19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love this! You have a talent!
StraightLegScorp chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved this! I always wished Josie would do something and stand up for Peter like she had when they were little.
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG i love it! great story! Can't wait to check out the rest :)O
the Darkdesire chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Interesting...:)

I liked the altered parts. They were perfect.
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very good. These went in with the book very well. It's one of my favorite Jodi Picoult novels. My first actually
ravenclawprincess01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i LOVED that.
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great job... i lov eit.. i guess i wanted it to end that way too..
SilverSkyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
LOl :) Wish THAT happened in the book... Lovely...
Madianna chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved this. It suited Picoult's style of writing well, and the ending made me 'aw' This exactly the sort of thing I like to see in fanfiction- where a tragic story gets a happier ending that you know wouldn't have been good for the book but just want to see anyway. Well done!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh, I loved this. What I admire the most about the writing here is that what you wrote and what you borrowed from the book fit together seamlessly; that's so hard to do. All the different scenarios were in character, plausible, well written ... the first one had the perfect, insecure almost seventh grade tone. The second, I loved Josie's defiance. And the third was where your skill at adapting the book really shone. Fabulous story :D
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Very nicely written. Just a few pointers:

1. When Josie tells Courtney that she cannot be friends with her anymore, and then tells Peter she wants to be...more on that. More emotion. Much, much, more emotion. And then, the hug between Peter and Josie...OOC. I think there should be more talking. A lot more feelings.

2. The Could've part...emotion and more description. Also, more on after. I mean, Matt is going to get really mad. Josie, in a way, is a scared of him. She knows he will hit her and bully her. She wouldn't do that just right then.

3. The last part is a bit OOC, and you should have more emotion, and description. Tell more about why it would have been.