Reviews for Ghosts
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I like it sad but neat at the same time
Karakot chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this is great. i cry though im not sure if it was the story or the fact that "you can let go" came on as i started to read. most likely both. amasing pure and simple. good job

karakot
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*blink* I'm an upbeat person that's not easily depressed, but this made me cry. Actual tears.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I read this a week ago, when you posted Ghosts, and I couldn't review it right away, I was so weepy. Later that day I thought I'd come review but read it again, and got even more choked up. This time I got smart, waited a week, and didn't read before hitting the review button!

As tissue-worthy as it is, it's because of the images you've created and the circumstances, and there really isn't a false note anywhere - it's so hugely tragic a situation but very possible, to have Tim left behind, and to have him want to be with his team. The scene with Tim leaving Sarah and the team welcoming him being Sarah's dream is a nice touch; it allows the reader to decide for him/herself if it's only Sarah's wishful thinking with a bit of unconscious awareness for what's in store, or if it really happened in another realm, and she was just a lucky witness.

Either way, the other-world feeling of it all, the sweetness of the end, are just wonderful. And yes, you have me tearing up now, just thinking of the images from the story - and McGee isn't even my favorite!

I am so glad I found your stories, and look forward to seeing more NCIS fic from you! Thanks for these-
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh God. This was so heart-breaking and tragic. I started crying.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Do you enjoy making people cry?
G.K.H chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
*sniffle*

it's amazing and awful and beautiful and terrible all at the same time!

good job!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
that was kinda depressing. a well written depressing though. good work. :)
TheLaikynVictoria chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy

Crap

...

I cried.

I cried a lot.

I mean..that was..

Oh my God.

I don't even know what to...

It was amazing and..

Oh my God...
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
*weep* well written. I love the dream part. *cry* I hope this never happens though!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I cried all the way through... But it was amazing. The lump in my throught won't go away.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, this literally made me bawl. I had tears rolling off my cheeks when i read about them on the docks. I still feel like crying. It's so good, but so sad, just so sad. Great job.
camry72 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
wow!

I have to say; the way Tim rejoined his team was very poignant

nice job!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Excellent story. Ducky, Palmer and Abby were all in character in my opinion. I had read stories with most of the team being killed but they had all been with either Gibbs or Abby as the only survivor.