Reviews for It's attacking!
Rose O'conner chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
W00T! LOTR! I can't believe I just now started reading the Silmarilian. Anyway as always that was great with or with out LOTR.
Yelly chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Ha ha ha! Funny!

Oooh, suggestions! Ever been in a month-long water fight? During school? You try to get another person drentched. Water balloons in the locker rigged to catapult when it's opened, poar buckets of water from a stairway, steal someone's clothes while they're in the shower, pray you remembered to put extra clothes in your gym locker so you're not running around school stark naked (I think it'd be funny if Toby or Pierto are in the shower and have to walk out naked while the other of the two are in the locker room in plain view of the naked one), you know, stunts like that. Well, anyway, there's my suggestion. Who the rivals in the water fight would be, I don't know, but you're good at stuff like that.
Medusa171 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
*pauses in her acting out of the scene, as she often does* hey waita second... *stares at authors note at the bottom* NOOOOOOOOOOO...

(missed ya becs! write more!) NOOOOOOOOOO...
Neva chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I liked, "My dad used to read it to me before he decided to take over the world." Go BH!
T'Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
its cool that ya back writing cool stories and ive only got 1 request thats more Toby i luv that fullah hes so cool write more mel too shes phat and oh yeah more B'Hood and more Party fics there also funny and im gonna ask one more thing which is gonna be a long shot okay how bout some Evan without the bashing?
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Haha, aw poor Toby. My cousin did that to me. Good choice for a dog name, Pietro! Tooks 4 Life! I love Pippin! hehe
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Ahhhhhh hahahahaha! Too bad for all those women that get crushes on gay guys. Excellent job once again, Becs.
Rpshk chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
LOL!more, please.

(betcha I saw the movie more times than you did.)
Jaya chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Hi, I love your Evo ficcies, however I have to say I like Mel better than Toby, but this fic was pretty cool. Please write more fics soon.

J