Reviews for Timeshare
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Noooo, please continue!
armysugakookie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
lol evil mukuro i can't wait for ur next chapter! r u going to update or not?! I love it sooo much! PLEASE UPDATE!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ciaossu! Just read.. and LOVE IT! WHEN will you update?
ricochett chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*sob* If only you can continue. I WANNA READ MOAR BAWLS. THIS JUST.

freakin genius and I'm not very content with chapter 1. ;U; Damn... since this is out 3 years ago... that means this is discontinued? D8

Oh dang, another awesome fic gone. _
G.Vongola.Primo.Generation02 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
LOOOOVE WHY YOU NO FINISH?! THEY'RE SO IN CHARACTER AND I LOVE THIS PAIRING AND THIS FIC IS GREAT YOU GOTTA FINISH THIS! *dead*
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This sounds like a brilliant idea! And everyone seems to be in character. I look forward to the next chapter!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Please write more! I want to know what happens and poor Chrome i like her :( But anyway good job!

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~
Imigy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Only have two words for you UP and DATE (not gonna keep ranting sice I can't find any faults in your story I actually find your story idea interesting and this pairing should get more love and I love Chrome.
arxiel neaer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
F - fucking desperate

please update!

you're story is intriguing and i'm dying to know what might happen next...
Envie the Otaku chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So I was favourite-surfing today and found your profile, and this gem of a fic. This is the second fic I've seen exploring this plotbunny (the first not really counting, being a oneshot on the KHR kinkmeme), and for a hell of a long time I've been desperate to read this scenario. Gokudera and Mukuro work surprisingly well as characters, and oh God I can't keep up pretending to be coherent anymore ASKLFJLSDKFJSDJGSDL

I love it. Love it love it love it. Your tragic Nagi who never becomes Chrome, your somewhat vulnerable-but-like-Hell-he'll-give-in-he-has-scheming-to-do Mukuro, the fact that Gokudera is plan G (lovely touch 3), everything.

Admittedly, I just looked at the date and realised this was a year ago, but if there's still a pulse in this plot bunny, I would absolutely love an update. And so would the other 24 people who've reviewed, I'm sure xD

Thank you so SO much for writing this! Off to read the rest of your stuff now )
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
KYAAAAAAAH! You HAVE to continue!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Um, please continue?

This has to be one of the best ideas /ever/.

/Ever/.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This story needs updates. Badly. I can't wait to see how Mukuro's control clashes with Gokudera's conviction to protect his boss. XD And I can't say I'll be sorry to see it get...tense. O/O Just sayin'. Please, update soon!

Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh PLEASE update this! :D The idea is such an intriguing one and I wanna see what happens next!
Bloody-Dark chapter 1 . 12/13/2010