Reviews for Timeshare
NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very very good!

Im excited to see what will happen!

From: Seeker-Of-The-Heart
Akura-Chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Loved! *-*

The pairing is awesome and the begining is GREAT!

Please continue...

(Sorry for the bad english... I'm brazilian)
Pixelated Bloodbath chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my gawd...this is just what I needed...

I hope that you don't lose confidence in your writing, because I really want to see the rest! You can do it!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010

please update;D
WarpedInsanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOLS OMG Hayato XDXD
Kiriatana chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh my! This looks to be going places that are all kinds of good. Looking forward to your next update! D
not a den of iniquity chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i love your story~~~update soon and yes, you're right, this pairing DOES need more love...i've never seen this pairing before but now that i consider it...it's really cute~~~
erihan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
more please soon
Friglit chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
XD I love it already! Poor Chrome, but sacrificed for the greater good in this case! I dont think Ive ever come accross GokuXMuku before! This is going to be hillarious!
NoMan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
NUUU! You have to keep writing, so that I can see what happens next! It sounds in character to me-poor Chrome, and her abusive parents... please continue soon!
AnimeFreak D chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hello, Morte Lise-san. I'm starting to like this fic (even though there's only one chapter), please update soon. Every time you update I review, deal? ;D Also, I'm not really a fan of yaoi, I don't mind 10027 and 6927 though. The other pairings..I hate them. :( So, when I saw this was gonna be a 6959 I was like 'Wow..o_o' So yehh, please try to make this more comedy than romance. *shudders* You don't have to though it IS your fic, so yehh. :)

Jia ne, mata ne. (。‿‿。) (。‿。) (。 3 。)
Dr.Wiggy chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
5969 does need more love! On a different note, I admire the fact that you went expanded on Mukuro's thoughts about who would be his next host, instead of just skipping them _. Anyway, great first chapter! I can't wait to read more.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
As much as I teared up and mourned the loss of Chrome, I understand that it was necessary for plot development. Besides, it wouldn't have been completely unreasonable for Chrome to have responded in that way. Seriously, that girl was broken beyond all reason when Mukuro finally got to her.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Takahashi Rei chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
In my mind: "Mukuro: Why hello~ Gokudera~ x))"

xDD though I don't particularly ship this pairing but they're still cute together either way~~

Updates! *stalks lol*