Reviews for Raindrops
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 2/2
loved it!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Great story! Please update soon! :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
daisherz365 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Hello. I'm extremely late on reading thus update. But I love it! Their moment on stage made me giggle and eiji being all gangster is so funny too! Hopefully you'll update soonish. I'd definitely like it see more, yep! :)
Bubbles chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Heh heh pervy-bra fetish!Tezuka :3

Your story's pretty good, hope you update soon
LittleMissCaitlin23 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Nice hope you update soon...
Personheretolookatstories chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
I love this story soo much! Eiji the gangster is extremely cute! Update soon!
Coco96 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
:D I love gangster Eiji! He's probably soooooo adorable! ...Actually forget the probably, cause he's always adorable!

Mitsu glared at Eiji... Awwww, Mitsu probably forgot it was a save and was going to kill Eiji for trying to hurt his princess! XD

Update soon!
Amarie-Chil chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Thanks for this update. Make another one as soon as possible, I hardly can wait.

I love the way you put Tezuka dressing in front of the crowd, how did they manage to make him accept that? And Haruko noticing his armpit hair, so funny. They both have weird fetish.
meowzzzz chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
hey! i love ur story! very cute! plz update asap.
michiiyu chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
i know this is my first time reviewing and i an already demanding for more is that allowed? i guess it's fine right? this story is really fun to read and a bra fetish perverted tezuka is refreshing. so please update soon i an dying for some amazing development specially with the cultural festival. and The play thingy.
daisherz365 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I had a little catching up to do.

I love this.

Coco96 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Ahh, you gotta love the protective older brothers ;)

Update soon!
amarie-chil chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Again! update soon !

Just what kind of play is that one? did Tezuka actually agreed to play the Hunter? how come? But again, Tezuka mode Hunter will be funny! I can't wait!