Reviews for Do You Love?
helpfulfred chapter 1 . 3/22
that was so sad but so very original I loved it nice job keep up the good work
bbgurl chapter 1 . 2/2
What the hell man!? They fucked and then she died! That's bull shit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I cried
the cynical critic chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was the most sad thing I have ever read right now I feel like crying sob sob so sad
shinypeach chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You suck. This tore my heart. I no longer have feels. It was too good for feels. :( I LOVE YOURE WORK. BUT IT HURTS SO MUCH
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You have a great writing style. This tidbit made tears come to my eyes. More please :)
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Powerful, moving, and most of all well written.
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i hope to someday.
BeautifulAndStrangeDragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is so beautiful.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A part of my soul shatters every time I read this. It's so beautiful, and awful and wonderful. This is poetic and literary perfection at its peak. It's truth.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was the Angst of all Angsts. That was incredibly insanely awesomely angsty. I think I'm going to faint from its brilliance.
Darkflamesandfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It was good but did anyone else gt te end? Is she still alive or was that his imagination? I really want to know

E-mail at
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Amazingly written! It flowed so well and was so beautiful! My word, so much angst, so much drama, such few words... Wonderful job!
Night-Huntress019 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow... Just... Wow...
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So, after a lengthy absence from FanFiction reading, I returned, and first on my list of notifications for new stories, was this. What a great thing to be the first on my list! It was not long, but it was deep, and it was wonderful! Well written Sir, well written indeed. Thank you.