Reviews for It Starts With One
This is freaking awesome! Also is florida going to be in this? Cause if she/he is that would be awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
1. Not if Reno, Sparks and Carson City weren't burnt. I suspect that Henderson and North Las Vegas are in the same condition, though, and Boulder City and Mesquite aren't anywhere near big enough to house ONE POINT ONE MILLION homeless people!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Kidnapping Alaska is the biggest mistake anyone could ever make. All those nukes America and Russia once pointed at each other? They're going to be pointed at whoever took Alaska.

And probably used on them once Alaska is safe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Only half of the States? They're idiots!
Fullmetalcellist chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I mean you're
Fullmetalcellist chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Ne...vada 0.0 don't you dare die on me :0 your stronger than this...I hope..
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
wow...intense... Anyways, I like it and will continue reading it.
Michigan chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
The Four Corners tend to have each other's backs...

Cars are the mode of transportation for these villains, huh? This is going to be fun...

Protip, bad guys: Don't try to use cars to kidnap the State that invented motorized vehicles.
ShadowFire52 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
O.O This story has me hooked...I can't wait for more...
stellerstar chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
God i love this story! Please update again soon! I wanna know what happens!
Peridot Tears chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
AH, NEVADA, NEIN D: -Flails-

Sadistic killers -huffs- Assholes.

"Mom"? I wonder who mom is...

I love that bit with France. Ahaha xD Trust England to choose the highest floor~

~PT
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Oh noes! D: I hope Nevada isn't dead. And I hope New Jersey and the others make it.
Sile.Authoress chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Ah, great update. I love how the fishing pole got a bit. Too bad they were previously occupied.

At the risk of sounding optimistic I'm going to have to say no, I don't think Nevada's dead, because that would be extremely terrible. Although, if CO was dreaming about it I would guess he had a premonition.

I would also think that Alfred would know if one of his state was actually killed. I would think that for one of his states to actually be dead they would have to kill a lot of real people to make sure the state/country stayed dead. So no, not dead. At least I hope not.

You're getting better about misspellings and other little mistakes. This chapter had very few.

A few things I forgot to mention in my other review about the previous chapters:

Thank you for making Japan Hawaii's godfather and not her father. I like your idea that it should be the Kingdom of Hawaii, that was very creative.

I love how all the states have somewhat violent tendencies, what with their guns and knives, and punching people's lights out, and threatening to carve people new airholes.

I think you do a good job of characterizing all the states. You make their personalities different and unique.

I really loved the little side story about New York's father. I think my favorite part was the end when England decided he would begin forcing the Dutch out of the New World. He's a jealous bastard ain't he?

You're use of accents seems alright. But one thing you might consider is to just write their speech normally if you're not familiar with the nuances of the accent. I tried writing a Philadelphia accent once and failed beautifully, that's the advice I got.

I like that you've now added France to the story. I hope we get to see more of Alfred's POV in the next chapter. Has he started contacting other nations with whom he's had children yet?

I hope you can update soon!
Chandinee Richards chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
How can you leave us hanging like that! Ug! Please update soon!
Peridot Tears chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
The states are so cute -gapes- Aww~

Yeah, go Kingdom of Hawaii :O

-Jumps around with Alfred- GAH!

~PT