Reviews for Out for Revenge
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
complete
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
EClarefan4ever chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
awe poor Jake :( This is a Fantastic story, please continue soon :)
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
aahhh! the suspence is killing, PLEASE UPDATE, I need to know what happens to Jake
sminches chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
*screams* THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! WHEN R U POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER? Whoo, sorry. Got a bit carried away there... But seriously, update! I really want to see if he lives! I hope so. Please update REALLY soon!
animelover123198 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Love the new ch! Cant wait for the next one! ;)
sminches chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
OOH! Cliffhanger! :( I hate those, lol. No i don't, but I wanna know what happens! Lol, love the story BTW.
Pinklady5751 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
I really liked it! I want to see what happens to poor Jake now though
Chaptain chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
I like it. And the cliffie is awesome. just don't kill him please. And make Gus come back and the Duolos not dead. And make more Angst and torture. I love that kind of stuff. But this is incredible so far. Please update soon
Morgan Le Fay98 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Awww. Wakey wakey Jakey. I don't know why I said that good story really good I think. Sorry about that writers block evil little dweebs.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Please let Jake live! Other than that, very good and dramatic!
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
OMG this is an awesome fanfic, I have litterally tears rolling down my face, because its soo sad. I could have not have thought of a better way to end this chapter and to end how they would free him. I would be just like Hayley if I was her, Doing everything I can do to save him, and I would be saying jake, Jake, JAKE! I have tears, please next chapter soon!
Zeppo104 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Please update soon! Can't wait for the next one! Suspense is killing me!
Authoress of Evil chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Nice and angsty! Please kill Jake, it'd make such a good plot twist that NO ONE will be expecting! D Everyone's probably thinking the CPR will work, and that Jake'll be just fine, and everything'll be peachy, but if he dies, it shows that not everyone can be saved, everytime. It'd have a really interesting meaning and be a tad more realistic.
VladdieChica chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
*overdramatic sigh* FIIIIINE, i can wait a bit.

TYPY TYPY