Reviews for Facing My Demons
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/17
I loved this story and wish you would do a follow up. I bet the therapist would love to get a hold of Gibbs and let him know the damage his actions have caused. I have noticed that every time Tony has tried to change and grow as a man Gibbs and the rest of the team have slapped him down until he is firmly back in his little box.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This has been on my favourites list for years, and reading through it again I realise I've never reviewed it, unlike FF which I did every chapter...

I like the way you've pulled so many strings of Tony's life together, and especially the fact that we first see him STANDING in the therapist's office - ready to take flight atany moment even if he doesn't know it.

It ties in with what Micaela says in FF about him not knowing whethter to fish or cut bait when he first arrived.

Like many others, I really wish you'd write the story in the middle...

scouse
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is so emotional, would love to see a sequal of what he does when he leaves NCIS and how the team react to him going.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Strange I liked the story and never reviewed it.

Great story all around. I loved Tony leaves NCIS stories.
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ps this story hurt almost as much to read as 'the mighty soul'. my heart just bled for Anthony. hauntingly and beautifully written. don't think i

can read any more of your work tonight, 2 seems to be the emotional floodgate limit.
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hate to see Tony leave ncis, but bully for him, he deserves something better. much as i dearly love the gibbster, he still can emotionally abuse, even though they've softened his edges just a bit. and don't get me started on the selfishness of ziva and mcgee, they can be bigger hypocrites than gibbs when it comes to throwing stones. So. where does tony go after he leaves ncis? he should join fornell's team just to well

and truly piss off his old team. he'd make a great bartender. or sports

announcer. or...
lillinfields chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I couldn't have said it better myself...this was a very good story or a very good beginning to one...is it a one shot? Either way I most def how you got Tony some support and showed him to be growing and an independent human being...love love love.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was so heartbreakingly sad but also something that would also fit very well within canon. With the clearly fatigued "very special agent" we all saw in season 7 and the admission that he sees a therapist, depressed!Tony seems all too realistic. With all that Tony's been through in the past few seasons (well, if I'm being completely honest, the entire series), it's no surprise that he needs a change and not just a vacation, but a clean and complete break from NCIS. I like how you incorporated so many major plots and characters that had such a profound effect on Tony. They certainly shaped him into the mature (er, maturing) man that he is now compared to the one we saw in season 1.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was some trip down memory lane...! I think you've completely angsted Tony out (and myself!)...it was good to hear all of his thoughts on the relationships he's had with the women in his life...You've got amazing and impressive writing chops,I gotta tell ya...
Ann chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What a great and sad story. I loved it. I've always wondered what Tony's therapy was like when he said it on the show. I hope that you either do a sequel, or another chapter to this story to see what the reactions to everyone when he tells them he's leaving.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is fantastic!
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Good story! I hope you'll do a sequel with Tony actually quittig (or trying to quit, at least) NCIS.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Liked it :)

May be you're even going to write a sequel...?

Just a little thing...Chip got the dental imprints from an apple Tony threw away in Abby's lab, not chewing gum *g*

Thanks a lot,

Sam :)
Anne Fairymaker chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
OMG! i love it but there has to be a sequel or something... everyone just ends it there... i want to see tony finally let them all have it. when abby cries about family he can ask here where she was when he was falling apart. when mcgee stutters he can say he didn't go to mit. when ziva says they're partners he can tell her she didn't trust him about rivkin and when she called gibbs instead of him... and gibbs well you laid it out... sorry about the rant but really good stories do that to me... so

please!
suejacken chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was very well done. You captured the emotions that I imagine Tony should be feeling after all he has been through. I am so happy that I have you on my author alert so I won't miss any of your stories. You did a great job of writing the dialogue between Tony and his therapist. She didn't let him keep things bottled up. Is there any chance of a follow-up chapter? If not it's still great as a one shot.