Reviews for Antagonism
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Man this was crazy funny! I definitely want more. I mean with Ginny's hormones going crazy, she may say some really crazy things.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice! Hysterical, and I've never read anything like it before, without romance on the underside. I would never ship Draco/Ginny...like, ever, so it was refreshing to see something like this.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nothing special, perhaps - but nothing special in a sweet and funny and nice way. Bravo! Not everyone can get that much out of a tiny splint of a plot like this, but you brought it to live right there, in front of us.
Bluegj chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Nice, very fun, very enjoyable- write more like this please :D ;)
Vindeen chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is awesome, and so in-character for both of them, which is so refreshing. Very well written!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I'm not sure this is not Ginny/ Draco... I definitely can feel something in the air... It was amazing though, loved how the conversation flow. :)
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was really really funny! :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm glad to see you writing again! I really like this. Everyone's very in-character, especially Ginny. My favorite parts were:

"She did not want to think about her brother making up with Hermione. She had had too many arguments with Harry not to know how tonight would probably end." You get Ron and Ginny's sibling relationship down perfectly, in fact.

Ginny feeling a tiny bit of guilt and then going on to ignore it and continue antagonizing Malfoy.

"Unfortunately for him, if that were the case, she was far more interested in his drink than his pants."

"Maybe he wasn't so bad. Probably not, but well, there was always hope."
Davis chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yay! It's so nice to see you writing again! Your harry potter fanfiction is my favourite. Also, Draco/Ginny is also my favourite ship, so this makes me double-happy.

Wonderfully written, as per usual.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm a great fan of your writing and literally clapped and squee-ed when I saw a new story from you in the Just-in page. This is an adorably funny fic - Ginny purposefully pissing off Draco is a very amusing image. I especially like the light-hearted, friendly atmosphere and the characterisation of Draco as being...almost friendly. Anyway, it was very amusing and heartwarming and brightened my day :) Ron and Hermione fighting and snogging made me laugh. Glad you're writing again _