Reviews for CoinOperated Boy
I loved this story so much. I know I'm reviewing now and this was posted a while ago, but I just wanted you to know this story is one of my all time favorites.

I read it more than once and finally got around to putting it into my favorites. Needs more recognition.
KimberLeighLynn chapter 1 . 8/7
One of my alltime favorite stories!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/27
Ohmigod. How cute! But would they be able to have children? I have so many questions.
andy chapter 1 . 5/21
i was expecting something more would happen on their way back home but overall, I enjoyed reading aboht Gaara's character and lines.
Love this story! Make a sequel! Very interesting concept and plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Liacat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was so beautiful and well-written... Thank you so much for providing love for this under-appreciated ship...
Aijo Inu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed this and would like to see more Saku/Gaara fictions from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Really great read. I thought it was super cute.
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
ReadxReview chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So I don't know why, but I really thought that the genial old man in the beginning was Kankuro, but maybe I was wrong. Anyways, I enjoyed this more than I had expected thank you so much for this work of art.

LadyJay712 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Really interesting story! Maybe you can do like a series of it using other characters and changing how it happens
QRed chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Huh, I wonder what happened to the shop? Curious curious.
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I suddenly thought this was like My Robot Boyfriend, whatever it is, this was so cute I was squealing all the time except for the lemon, it was hot xD
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Felt like a mix of Absolute Boyfriend and Pinocchio.