Reviews for CoinOperated Boy
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 7/8
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! Please this needs more chapters. It's beautiful & hilarious all in one, with a hint of haunting. Sakura needs to interrogate Ino & vice versa. As for Gaara, what about Temari & Kankuro do they exist here? Plus at the so-called doll shop the first doll Sakura saw I thought described Rock Lee. Could he some how come to life to & make Gaara act jealous/murderous. ;)
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 1 . 3/31
me encanto 3 3
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
This was a great story. I loved it. I wonder if there could be a sequel where they actually have kids.
ToLazytoLogin chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Wow. I know this is more than 6 years old, but this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I loved this story so much. I know I'm reviewing now and this was posted a while ago, but I just wanted you to know this story is one of my all time favorites.

I read it more than once and finally got around to putting it into my favorites. Needs more recognition.
KimberLeighLynne chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
One of my alltime favorite stories!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Ohmigod. How cute! But would they be able to have children? I have so many questions.
andy chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
i was expecting something more would happen on their way back home but overall, I enjoyed reading aboht Gaara's character and lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Love this story! Make a sequel! Very interesting concept and plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
W
Liacat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was so beautiful and well-written... Thank you so much for providing love for this under-appreciated ship...
Aijoinu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed this and would like to see more Saku/Gaara fictions from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Really great read. I thought it was super cute.
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
COOL
ReadxReview chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
So I don't know why, but I really thought that the genial old man in the beginning was Kankuro, but maybe I was wrong. Anyways, I enjoyed this more than I had expected thank you so much for this work of art.

RxR