Reviews for Surviving Love
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
Enjoyed the story. Was intense at times. Glad you made Bella feisty. Thanks for writing.
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
The host and hunger games? Lol
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Poor bella
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Poor Bella. It is wrong what they did
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Hope she runs away
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I am scared for Bella, she has them all against her
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
You named the little girl my name
goldseadragon chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
It was a big leap for my to try to imagine how she could forgive him, but I'm totally flabbergasted that she would sleep with him again. I think in her position I might have a panic attack just from him touching me.
4MeJasper chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
This chapter, with the plan to run, seeing Carlisle and Esme, then being caught in the dark, and Carlisle's voice at the end, was very moving.
4MeJasper chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
This chapter is wonderful as well. The conversation with Carlisle, and how he fills the time with telling stories, seems very true to SM's character.
4MeJasper chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
This is a wonderful story, I started reading it last fall, but only opened my own account a few weeks ago. Just wanted to drop you a note. The part about the voicemails, and the phone calls to Edward and Jake, and waiting for the monsters of my nightmares was great
angel04une chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
Wow I cried and cried and smiled. That was such a good story :)
Drithligh chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
I'm really liking how this story is turning out; very realist emotions and interactions. Can't wait to see the babies. I knew there would be more than one.
Drithligh chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Fertility drugs? Are you crazy? What if Bella ends up with half-vampire octuplets? Have you thought of that? Lol. I'm sure you have since you're the one giving her the fertility drugs.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
Maybe she SHOULD further accuse him, just to make sure he does understand, by what rights does Carlisle have to be hurt, he hurt her in the most unforgiveable way possible! And you really can't pull a feeding tube in and out, the trauma is aweful, I don't k now what you do in the states, but hear it's done under xray ( I know I know, it's fanfic not my lecture hall, but the medic in me can't help it!)