Reviews for Surviving Love
RENESMEE PLEASE.
RENESMEE BETTER APPEAR IN THIS STORY YOU BROKE MY HEART AFEW CHAPTERS BACK. I WANT A LITTLE RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN AND MAYBE EVEN A ROSEAMAE PLEASE.
I WANT TO READ ABOUT RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN
RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN I NEED TO BE HEALED FROM HEARTBREAK THAT YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME WHEN YOU KILLED THAT CHILD I NEED A RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN .
YOU BETTER GIVE ME A RENESMEE CARLE CULLEN AND I MEAN IT AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH MY HEART ABSOLUTELY BROKE FOR THAT CHILD NOW YOU GIVE ME A FREAKING RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN.
renesmee COME BACK PLEASE.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEHOW REVIVE RENESMEE . PLEASE
I NEED RENESME THIS IS ABSOLUTLY DEVESTATING . I WANT A RENESMEE IN THIS STORY. PLEASE. YOU RIPPEDMHEART OUT. I NEED RENESMEE.
RENESMEE BETTER MAKE AN APPERANCE I HAVE WANTED THAT FROM THE FIRST WORD I READ OF THIS STORY. I NEED RENESMEE.
YOU TOTALLY IREVOCABLY AND HORRIBLY TORTOUSLY AND HORRENDIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY BEYOND EVERYTHING COMEPLETLY AND UTTERLY ABSOLUTLY FREAKING DISSAPOINTED ME TO A POINT OF NO RETURN . I LOVED RENESMEE. I WANTED RENESMEE TO DIG HER WAY OUTTA THAT EDWARD GUT HATING FORSAKEN COFFIN AND FOR BELLA AND RENESMEE TO BEAT THE ABSOLUTE COMPLETE CRAP OUTTAN HIM. RENESMEE NEEDS TO LIVE BY SOME MIRACLE PLEASE.
HOW DARE YOU . RENESMEE BETTER GROW SOME UNBREAKABLE VAMPIRE STRONG FINGERNAILS AND DIG HER WAY OUT OF THAT FREAKING COFFIN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET RENESMEE SOMEHOW NOT REALLY BE DEAD. PLEASE LET BELLA AND RENESMEE BEAT UP EDWARD. AND MAKE HIM LEAVE . ALL BELLA NEEDS IS RENESMEE . PLEASE BRING HER BACK . OH MY GOD PLEASE BRING RENESMEE BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
HECK YES BUT I WOULD MAKE SURE TO ROSALIE WITH ME AND EMMETT CAUSE ROSE PROBALY WOULDNT LEAVE WITHOUT HIM .AND JAKE AND LEAH AND SETH WOULD ALSO COME WITH US. WE WOULD BE ALWAYS BE PROTECTED . AND ROSE AND LEAH TOGETHER TRYING TO PROTECT THE ONE THING THEY COULD NEVER HAVE THEMSEVLES WOULD BE A NONSTOPPABLE FORCE OF ABSOLUTE FEIRCE PROTECTIVENESS . THEY WOULD BOTH WORK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT TO PROTECT RENESMEE. BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS WANTED CHILDREN BUT COULD NEVER HAVE THEM THEY BOTH BOND VERY HAPPILY WITH RENESMEE AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROTECT WHAT THEY COULD NEVER HAVE. THEY WOULD BE AMAZING. SO HECK YES I WOULD DO ANYTHING AND ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING TO PROTECT MY CHILD YES I WOULD THAT PLACE AND I WOULD ABSOLUTLEY WITH OUT A SINGLE DOUBT LEAVE EDWARD.
jk chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
im pretty sure right before bella left she told Edward not to run away like the little bitch he is...and what does he do? he runs to the fucking voltori!
Edwards a huge piece of shit in this story and I fucking hate him

and how stupid can these people be...your pregnant with a vampire...maybe it doesn't eat human food...maybe it needs blood
I never got why they didn't figure that out till it was almost too late ...
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
Enjoyed the story. Was intense at times. Glad you made Bella feisty. Thanks for writing.
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
The host and hunger games? Lol