Reviews for Hey Digimon!
Raikou927 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
does it count if they're half Japanese or do they have to be full Japanese
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Are you accepting any more OCs or is this it? :3
MitzvahRose chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Are you still looking for OCs? If so, I claim making one! :D ...Sorry, night time where I am... -.-
Xiangjing Shen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The rest of the evolutions for Relemon:

Kubimon-Taomon-Sakuyamon

I'm really sorry but I keep missing certain , REALLY sorry…
Xiangjing Shen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Pajamas:Blue and striped(light)
Xiangjing Shen chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Name:Kuro Miyatani

Age:11

Gender:Male

Hair:short,white hair withe very faint blue streaks.

Eyes:Metallic Silver

Clothes:Black jacket,white shirt,Blue jeans,Gray sneakers

Family:He just lives in a orphanage

History:He wasn't sure whether he even lived with his parents because he can't remember anything beyond when he was 4.

Crest:Of Emptiness

Digimon:Relemon and Puttimon

Digivolution:Relemon-Viximon-Renamon-Kyubimon or Youkomon

Puttimon-Anubismon

Accessories:Checkered band on left arm
AchillesWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hi I dont know if your still doing this but here you go, note I saw tons of people doing it in the reviews but you said those wouldn't be accepted or something like that either way heres mine...

Name: Shuu "Drew" Ishida (I know thats Matts last name but if you like me to change it I'll be happy too)

Age: 12?

Gender: Male, if theres anymore Males I dont think I saw any..

Hair: Dark brown messy hair that usually covers with a hunting cap

Eyes: Dark brown Iris

Clothes: White short sleeve t-shirt under a Red plaid shirt like jacket, You know what I mean right? Regular Jeans with Brown worker boots.

Family: Lives with Dad... Other family members like in like... *looks away* Uh different towns...

History: If somebody already has a bunch of dead parents I'll change it but my Mom is dead (The mom part is real so I like to stick sometimes with my real life...)

Crest: Strength...

Digimon: Gabumon (*smiles* sorry xD I'm a big wolf fan and I been in love with Gabumon ever since I was a kid... If somebody has him tell me...

Digivolution Line: Fresh: Punomon In training: Tsunomon Rookie: Gabumon Champion: Garurumon Ultimate: Weregarurumon Metal: MetalGarurumon

Accessories: The digimon or human.. I'm thinking human 0.o ... Um.. Has a wolf neckle (Boy Neckelace - Hah ha ha ha! Me: -.-*)

One more thing likes to be alone alot and sometimes follows left (kinda like Yamato Matt) No i'm not trying to copy Matt but my charactor is mostly like mine that follows on other stories... But his real name is lance and he's from Ireland... and Gabumon. (well gabumon is just epic!)

Oh and I see people doing Pj's Do i need to do some too?

*Mostly just takes red plaid jacket off and and wears White t-shirt with Jeans... -.-*

History: Since Mother died likes to be alone alot, Is much of a loner and had always loved wolves because of that and he likes to be alone kids gave him the nickname " Lone wolf" He got annoyed by this but didn't care much and just went with it. * *NO IM NOT TRYING TO COPY MATT . carries a Harmonica around*

Note please im not trying to copy Matt from digimon but im really like this well kinda my mom did die and ever since i like to be alone yes I do love wolves there amazing creatures I love them more then anything in the world I love them I usually play the fiddle but since I woulnd't carry a fiddle around in the digimon world so I would carry a small instrument... A harmonica. well i think thats all please inform me if anything is wrong
Gosalyn2007 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
For my OC, Marina Bindi Shimizu, her pajamas will be light blue with orcas and dolphins on it.
Shibo26 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Name: Sunako 'Nako' Hoshigai (First,Last)

Age: 10

Gender: female

Hair: Chin length fluffy white hair, usually falls in front of eyes when not held back by sky blue bandana

Eyes: Bright Sea foam greeny blue

Clothes:White wifebeater with a striped navy blue short sleaved zip up hoddie. Camo 3/4 cargo's with lots of pockets. Black and blue skater shoes and fingerless blue leather gloves.

Family: She has 2 younger brother and 2 older brothers.

History: She is the middle child and only girl in her family. She and her family are pretty poor so her parents are always working. She was practically raised by her big brother, until he went off to college. One day after her parents had a big fight with her brother they moved to a new town. Nako was closest to her eldest brother because he was the only one who made time for her. Her other brothers never played with her.

Crest: Hope, a 6 pointed star inside a silver circle

Rookie-Labramon

Champion-Seasarmon

Ultimate-Cerberumon

Mega-AncientSphinxmon

Accessories: A sea shell neckalce with two feathers on each side and a pair and blue shaded sunglasses she wears on her head
Mishiranu Himitsu chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Big whoop, I didn't read the 1st rule. And I was looking forward for this.T_T
P/S I'm not an idiot, I just mis-read the rules
Tyltalis chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Aww, crud...you said you would accept my character...the one with Penguinmon.
dragonhalf-lover17 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I am so sorry for that little problem I will finish my form.

Clothes:.. Has torn blue jeans. the sleves on the jacket are alittle bigger on the end of them.

pajamas: she wears her clothes for pajamas.

family: she was abandoned by her parents and her gandma is her only relitive other than her parents.

History: she didn't have a good life is what I will catorise for you, she was abandoned at birth by her parents, her gandmother found her before the garbage tuck got to there house. her grandma died while she was twelve and has been living on her own since then.

Personality: she is a jokester pretty much when she knows the people she is with but is contaning to herself when she is with people she doesn't know. she is a botten presser and she dosn't know how she does it. Verry knoleageable when wanting to be.(aka she is smart or wise)

Crest: the crest of guideness ( or guide)

Digimon: if you can let it be gotomon but change her out look. all of her digivolutions too (exept the ones you don't want in there)

Accessories: a necklass with her crest on it givien by her grandmother, a black lab top a set of fingerless gloves and a scull covered hat that is white on the outside and blue on the inside.
dragonhalf-lover17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
hey I am willing to give you a character to use so here it is.

name: hikaru(personaly i want it to be hikari)/Samantha Ryuutenshi Zakaze

Age: thirteen please

gender: female if you didn't knowtise

hair: Randome spots of red and blue ( Aranged like scales maybe?)

eyes: one red other blue right is red and blue is left ( I personaly see her eyes brown)

Clothes: white tank top under a black jacket that has inprints on the back that are white feathered wings, on the front it says 'I'm ready to fly, but not ready to fall
mobobby chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Your fic sucks. There aren't even any characters! ... Sarcasm aside, here you go:

Name: Daimon Marks

Other Nationality: Just Japanese

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Hair: Short, flat and black

Eyes: deep... green, how descriptive do you want?

Clothes: Blue jeans, green green lantern shirt, black shoes

Family: Lives with his father and mother

History: Often picked on as a child, Daimon is the typical skeptic, not trusting anyone on their first meeting. He reads comics, plays games and reads fanfiction, often preferring his own company than anyone else's.

Crest: Meh, Trust I guess. If not make it w/e.

Digimon: Coronamon

Digivolution Line: Mokumon (Fresh) - Sunmon (In-Training) - Coronamon (Rookie) - Firamon (Champion) - Flaremon (Ultimate) - Apollomon (Mega)

Accessories: N/A
Grey vs Ale chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
This is the same character with his crest.

Crest is the symbol of Resolve!