Reviews for History
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting thought! There are also lots of myths about this too- Metis' (Zeus' lover) child could kill his/her father, so Zeus swallows her. That's how Athena was born. She COULD kill Zeus, but is smart enough to say "Why would I do that?"
Deities swallow problems a lot, don't they?
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
thaliagrace04 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Really good. I think you captured Annabeth's personality (thought-wise) perfectly.

I love love love this :)

ThaliaGrace04
Not0In0Use chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Welcome new review button! :) It's nice to meet you. Fantastic chapter! I've always wondered what Annabeth was thinking during this part. I was shocked that they were even considering a vote! I mean, what kind of thank you is that when they had just saved them all? I think you should make this a series. Anything though, would be awesome. Keep up the great work and I hope to hear from you soon!
pineconesandcandy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
what a great perspective! i never thought about that before..and that's just like annabeth to be wise like that. awesome!
courixoxo chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I like :)
Leca B chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I hesitated over the review button twice before finally giving up and clicking. I am really lazy right now, but you deserve a review, so here I am.

It's good. It's very good. Well written, in character, and thoughtful. Out of the normal Percabeth random cheesy fluff out there. I like the fluff, but I like serious too.

And I like your story!

Good job!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
love it
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very well done!
IReadFromTheLastPage chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
so true! really good too! great jobXD
AlssaHsu chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
pretty nice, but I think maybe you can make it a little longer. Like the whole book in Annabeth's point of view. That would be very nice. Oh, and please check out my stories and review it. thanks!
Unicornpug chapter 1 . 4/18/2010