Reviews for Elaborations
Artemis's Bow chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Aw come on! Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
well that was completely adorable. But tragically continuing in the tradition of horrific cliffhangers set by the book itself.
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww I love it! I can't wait to read the rest.
vgabz chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This was great ! I know its been almost a year, and you probably won't come back to this but I loved the detail that was put into this, and would love to read more.
FlowerPower21 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I read this and I thought it was good! Are you ever going to finish/continue?
MissMusic101 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Hey! I don't really review a lot of the stories on this site, but I was surprised that I never got around to reviewing this one. Fantastic job! I never really thought the wedding scene (and the before and after) were fully written in the book...thanks for adding this to the story! :)
Icheb chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a very lovely story so far. Its very well written. I can't wait for more!
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
keep writing!The two princesses of Bamarre is one of my favorite books i can read it over and over again and never get bored of it!
YesIEatQuiche chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Sorry I took so long to review! I've been rather busy, but I was so excited to see your update! In fact, reading this gave me a few ideas/visions for my own! Except I am totally getting ahead of myself because it would happen until the end. Does that ever happen to you? You know how you want to end something, but know nothing about the stuff in between? Ah well.

Back to the actual chapter: this was very, very interesting. I had never considered Rhys having those worries. Orne always intrigues me, so I liked that interaction - especially the words Orne leaves Rhys with! Wow that's a lot to think about. Not meaning to insult you, but it reminds me fleetingly of Twilight lol (I fell out of that fandom long ago). I do have a question: is that conversation of Rhys and Addie's in the book? I honestly can't remember and I was just curious as to how much you added.

Thanks so much for updated - I'm glad you haven't given up on this. Hopefully I'll be inspired to update mine as well! I'm looking forward to the wedding scene

Happy writing,

theredrobin chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
You know, the more of these I read, the more I become convinced that I actually did read the book, but my memory of it is just fuzzy. Everything seems so familiar.

Anyway, on the story itself, Orne may have a point about the aging discrepancy, but what a callous way to put it. At least Addie was able to reassure Rhys that the part Orne said about her love warping into hatred was unfounded.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I just read this again and you can't stop here jblockk! You get to describe Orne and the wedding next. This stuff is too exciting to be ignored xD

theredrobin chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
So here I am reading along, thinking that your story had just been posted this month and updated yesterday when I realized the year.

Do you plan to continue this?

I seriously need to get my hands on a copy of this book...
theredrobin chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Okay, so I'm going to be honest here and tell you that I've only ever read Levine's 'Ella Enchanted' and 'The Princess Tales' compilations, but I love those books, so I had to give this a look.

I like the subtle shift in your writing style here; I can only assume it's to try and mimic the original. It's very light and pretty.
Alice745458 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
oh my, i dont like this
YesIEatQuiche chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Very nice. Keep 'em coming! Your first paragraph is just too sweet I'm excited for the wedding, though perhaps Orne will try to ruin it somehow. Please update soon!