Reviews for Just a Checkup
Waterpiska chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Lol. This was hilarious
prostatedicks chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wohoo a review almost four years later wahaha I didn't even know people supported prucan in 2010. Ugh love it although I am not a fan of fruk (but I do enjoy the face family wtfiswrongwithme) I laughed out loud at some parts of the fic. :DDDD ALTHOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY COOL IF YOU WROTE ABOUT THE FACE FAMILY MEETING GILBERT YANOW.
Elvadine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I owe you a review simply because of all the times I laughed throughout this. I really shouldn't be - diseases are completely serious, and Matt really shouldn't have lied to his family, and a doctor dating his patient is illegal or something, isn't it? - but I just can't help it. I love doctor!Gilbert and student!Matthew, even if Gilbert is a bit young to be in his role (I'm sure he's just a secret genius who skipped a couple of grades to go to med school). Matt's family dynamic - as I always find with the FACE family - is hilarious, and their slightly-exaggerated-but-rather-realistic-given-th eir-idea-of-the-situation reactions to Matt's "doctor visits" were the high point of the story. (Sorry, Gilbert.)

Really, I just liked this whole oneshot. It was so much fun to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well, is Gilbert gives people prostate exams all the time then Mattie is a lucky guy.
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Only Gilbert in the middle of an appointment would go 'Hey, you look awesome. Wanna go on a date with me next week?'
In other words: I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT!

TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
No, Alfred. Matthew does not have AIDS. But, you may, depending on what you've been up to.
No One In Particular
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I laughed like an idiot through all of this awesomeness.
Yaoi69Queen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
PLEASE ADD TO THIS! It made me laugh my ass off!
LunarMiracle chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Omg I love this! :D
slioe chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oh my! :)
Volcarona chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
YES. Gosh, yes. That was a completely AWESOME fic. XD And, since I had just finished reading a PruCan which MADE ME CRY...THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME UP. XD

I'm SERIOUS. It was really well-written and hilarious...Yes, Francis. Who DO you mean? *waggles eyerows*
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it! :D
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
O.o a doctor prussia? i think you should defiantly write more of that if you ever happen to stumble across some inspiration - maybe even include something along the lines of poor little Canada getting hurt during a hockey game? :P lol lovely story my good sir! i LOVED alfred in this!
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
XD LOLZ, watz wit Alfred and AIDS? XD and poor iggy, but its tru tht no one says copulated anymore . makes me wonder why mattie wants to die so badly. XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »