Reviews for Outrageous
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
*still laughing* That was hilarious! and a great way to ignore homework. Somehow, somewhere, I have got to find a way to use "icecreams don't talk" in a conversation or a story! :) *still laughing by the way*
Shidou chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
omg..."ice creams don't talk"! lmaaOOO
how can shizu-chan think of something like this with his worst enemy XDD
so cute! *heart*
oh Izaya...he's already cold and he still eats the popsicle, probably just to piss shizuo off XD but he also has to suffer too *fangirl scream!*
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love this!
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha wow I honestly didn't see that coming
Juuchan Ninomiya chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I always love bickering Shizaya and so this one shot immediately capture my heart. Great work, love the ending. Wish there could be more... err, dirty things lol
ZynasDUH chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I live in Big Bear where in the winter I have to stand in a blizzard waiting for a stupid school bus, so yea. I prefer cold over heat, and don't be mean about Izayas jacket :(
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Haha whats shizuo gonna do, lick Izaya like he's some giant Popsicle...wait
Orihara Anna chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Dear god I love you...
AmberAsh chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OMG This was so hot! I read it some twenty times before writing a review. Keep up the good work! :D
Haruna Akio chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOL Izaya better prepare himself! XD
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Flame: Snow is very much pleased with this story.

Flame: What?

Snow: you know I could've said that myself, right?

Flame: tch.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
"Shut up. Ice creams don't talk."

ahah, lol. this was funny :D

nice fic!
enna11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
LOL! I love how you left the end XD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hehe :3 man, that's hilarious~! hottest moment was summer of...07, I think, or maybe 08 or 09...where I live, it was searing 95F every flipping day. -sigh-

Coldest moment was one of those random days at school when it was suddenly -12323532F, and I was wearing a tank top and shorts. OTL I borrowed my friend's sweater but still felt totes frozen...hehe.
Orz QUEEN OF RANDOMNESS Orz chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
b-b-b-bathroom...*cue massive nosebleed*

haha this was really well written ;D

i like how you insinuated the ending result XD