Reviews for Can you keep a secret?
Dragolover1 chapter 22 . 4/30
Please please please update!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
Um, is this story still on hiatus or something?
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Aaaah, I hope everything will be alright for you, Sweetie!
May your great-aunt rest in piece and hopefully the surgery for your grandmother will be a success!
Sakiku chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
I like this story a lot. A really, really great lot. Actually, I think I love it (lol, every now and then a bit of chick lit is honey for the soul :)). Love the constant lying and not-saying-the-truth vibe. That said, I think I would have been even more impressed if you had either come up with the entire thing yourself, or twisted it a bit more to fit into Transformers verse. I love your adaptions (the constant repainting, the armor-instead-of-clothes, the energon delicacies), and I think it is absolutely awesome how well you managed to capture the... atmosphere, the language, the bubbly-excited-embarrassed-tween-girl feeling that I'm sure the original also has. It's just - they don't really seem to be the mechs (and femmes) anymore that I got to know through the cartoons and movies (and fanfiction and headcanon). Except for Bumblebee. Sweet, sweet, Bumblebee :) (And Cliffjumper. Not sweet, sweet Cliffjumper, but spiteful, self-important Cliffjumper).

So, all in all - I think it's absolutely awesome that you shared this story, and while I could argue that a bit more Transformer-ness would have been nice, it's already really great!
Ayami1 chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
It's alright, darling. I dropped off the face of the planet too. Focusing on finishing school, considering I may graduate early, and am working with the DoL. Totally fun but draining between school and work. I have been writing in my notepad but just to lazy to type it all out for now.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope your Grandma will be alright, and again I am sorry about your aunt :(. Don't worry about writing, we can all wait, life and work can not. I'm really glad you haven't given up though! I hope everything works out well for you in the end, and that things settle down.

I'll wait as long as needed :)
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Oh wow... you have had a ton on your plate lately! Hang in there. There's no need to give us a rundown of what's going on. This is your baby and it will take as long as you need it to. I'm sticking with you regardless of how long this fic takes anyway. Your true fans will, anyone else can take a hike. lol Take care of yourself.
I'm sorry about your aunt. She's resting comfortably now. I know your grandma will beat this cancer like she did the other! It's just so hard to sit by and watch someone struggle when you are helpless to do anything to help. I know; I've been in your place. Stay strong and make sure you take time to just relax and be yourself.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
You should continue this. It was getting good! :)
Darker Then Midnight chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
pffts Optimus you just love pushing his buttons.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Loved it! Lol, I hope they get it all worked out- to be honest, ever since the beginning, I've been wondering "what the frag is going on?"

Are they going to 'transfer' part of the company to 'Gygax' as it's 'urgent' because something big is happening? Lol, yeah...I'm not much of a detective... A 5 year old could figure that out XD

Anyway, I haven't seen any past-tense since that one chapter, so great job! As for grammar, there are very few mistakes so don't worry about that! But, if you'd like, I'm available as a beta-reader, and I'd be happy to read over the next few chapters for you if you'd like XD
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
..."Maybe we should introduce him to Jazz from Sales…" Yes. Yes you should.

Huh. Ummm, I'm glad there's one more chapter out. I just managed to get out of his inner death thing, and now Optimus is back... Yeah!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
HA! Love it! "It means 'I'll never forgive you, you complete bastard… but I'll keep the flowers anyway.' " LOL! Yes! Love this chapter! Optimus! Come on! You gotta make it up to Hot Rod!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
That was brilliant. I'm trying not to cry, but I really, REALLY want Hot Rod to get back at Optimus...even though I know Optimus wasn't using him.

Well, I mean, go read the end of that interview! And, somehow, i don't think eh would...
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
I died inside. Yep. I did. I'm dead. I'm going to murder Optimus, but I'm in tears right now. Poor, poor Hot Rod...
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
HA! Ohhh, for some reason I'm disappointed that TC and Bee aren't actually together, but I love the description Hot Rod was giving about the lawyers frolicking around, robes flying... HA! I just couldn't stop laughing! But this preview has me intrigued.,.. hmm... O,o I have the feeling I'm going to want to kill Optimus...