Reviews for Sherman The Rock
I thought Sherman was going to turn out to be a Philosopher stone :D
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ha ha ha :D I love it! :D
meladi1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Heh my cousin is visiting in next week and I just need to do the 'object following you' trick. Now I just need to be sneaky
almost raining chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awww _ Sherman. :) I've done that 'object is stalking you' trick to my family several times. At one point my cousin got really freaked out. It was hilarious, just like this fic. ;)
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aha omg how is this so damn entertaining it's about a freaking rock
But omg I love Sherman!
I want a pet rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Cute and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I once had a sock named Sherman... It was never where I left it... One day it just disappeared...
Odd.
Asmae-the-fox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Al; Trolling Ed like a boss.

Now, excuse me while I go outside and grab a pet rock and name him Sherman.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh...my...God...I'm laughing so hard I can't BREATHE! This was too hilarious! Al acting all serious about it and then Ed convinced that the rock was FOLLOWING him! Hahaha! Yeah, this is so going in my favs. You have a wonderful sense of humor.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That little sneak! Omg, Alphonse, seriously? Haha. That was awesome, and funny, and even some action! Hahaha. I was laughing the WHOLE time! And Sherman even saved Ed's butt, which just makes it all that much funnier. Haha. And the teddybear! I wish someone would draw that...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my gosh. What was this? XD XD XD

Hilariousness.

That's what.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
THIS. THIS. OMG. I adore this. So hard. Sherman! haha! If I related just my favorite parts, it would be pretty much the entire story, so I'll refrain...But there were some epic one-liners in there that almost made me fall over laughing while hoping I didn't wake the neighbors. Like the last line, for instance. Ohh man, this is funny. You are a comedic genius. Excellent, excellent job! I loved it!

-Word
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hehehehe, this made my day!
FullMetalWizardNerd7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Holy flying fuck, I have actually named a rock Sherman. And pretended he was my friend. xD

Lol don't ask why. Reading this made me realize how stupid I looked at school carrying my rock named Sherman. xD

Funny thing is, I found him near train tracks while my family went camping during a long weekend... HOLY SHIT ED HAS TOUCHED SHERMAN TOO. Oh I wish.

Lol anyway, good story as always!

Hopefully you will write more FMA Fics. (:
Pocket Quasar chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, my - CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop saying how awesome you and your fics are. If my fangirling ever gets to be too much, just say the word. Anyhow, I'll say it again: YOU'RE SO AWESOME!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »