Reviews for Good Friends Are For Keeps
ErosEternaGlee chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was sweet and cute!
TheThinIce chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great story!
hutton207 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Loved this. Was awesome, put a smile on my face x
dancingdreamers chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I LOVE THIS! its just amazing! i love their friendship so, so much!
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was so great i wish that there were more Santana/Quinn friendship scenes in the show i feel like they were really good friends. I loved the part about the pinky promise! Amazing story!
miss-mhm chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is an amazingly sweet and beautifully written story! I'm sitting here smiling, and about to hunt down more Santana/Quinn-friendship stories(hopefully written by you), because I'm gonna choose to believe their backstory in this fic is how their friendship actually is.
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
One of the best one-shots I've ever read! Makes me remember about my best friend & how we are not talking right now.
Wild Lion chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very rarely am I left completely speechless by stories on here, but...wow. I usually dislike reviews that give you no constructive feedback; however, I have absolutley no concrit for you whatsoever. D; This was honestly just...perfect. Jeeze, I love the birth scene so much it makes me want to punch the actual writers for not thinking of it themselves. My suggestion for you is to keep being amazing, okay~? Great job! :)
lilone chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
love the santana/quinn friendship, especially the way you write it!
TicTacToe218 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
ok well I am in love with this story so much u r such a good writter younger Quinn reminds me of a younger me (wild imagination!) I was almost crying through some of it and laughing through a lot of it too. this makes the actual birth seem like a load of s***
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really liked this story! I personally like to think of Quinn and Santana (and Brittany) as best friends, so I'm really glad to see fics like this! I like how you started when they were children, and moved on to the present, and I also like how you wrote from a 2nd person Santana POV.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awww, it was sooo sweet. I looved it, :P
Kenmura chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was one awesome fluff! can't help myself saying "aww.." by the end of the story. Haha..good job!
DementedPanda chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw this was way cute and fluffy. I loved it.
darkly lit chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was incredible, great writing D