Reviews for What Could Have Been
JohnDaDragon chapter 1 . 10/23
This was a very good one-shot story! I'm not a very good reviewer at 11.56 in the morning, but nevertheless, I liked this story and it brought tears to my eyes which, if you know me, is a hard thing to do. keep writing even if you never see this again please keep writing these!
courieralyssmainwaring chapter 1 . 5/19
Tears started sad in the beginning the turned angsty, if tears can be angsty
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 1/30
No I'm not crying are you crying why would I be crying. This ruined me
PFT3000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
That is so, so, so sad. Please excuse me while I go cry to death!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
:-3 So sweet! :-D
The Demons chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'd read a couple of your stories before, then I went off on the site reading a whole bunch of other stuff... then I found this. I'd forgotten what a way with words you have. It's really, really amazing. Really.
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
... I love this story ;u; it's so beautiful and well written, ending with a precious lesson we should all hold dear. Your writing is amazing C; i can't wait for more 3
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww... Thanks a lot, you just made me cry!
Footloose Poets chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aw, this is DEFINITELY one of my absolute favourite fanfics!

I personally think you kept Halt pretty well in character. Sure, he panicked a bit, but that was a pretty vivid mightmare.

I love Will and Halt Father/Son fanfics, and this tops all the ones I've read!

Yep, she's on the favourites list!
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Your writing astonishes me, its very good :)

Halt and Will seem a bit too out of character to be entirely plausible, but I liked the story anyway, nice work :)
RoMythe chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh, this is absolutely my favorite RA story! I've read it at least three times, but I figured out I still hadn't reviewed. You managed to let Halt have his emotional outburst, yet he still is 'Halt' the ranger. :D Thaks for writing!
Lasair97 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
FINALLY! A FANFIC WITH CORRECT GRAMMAR! THAAAAAANKKK YOOOOOUUUU!
Furuba99SSBB chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow. :O This is really emotional. It sent tears running down my face. For a long time after I'd finished, mind you.

Amazing, to put it simply. I really like how this is a parallel to 'The Nightmare', and how Will helps out his master now that Halt's already helped him with his nightmares.

You are a master at fanfiction, Elfpen. Please keep writing! :D
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awwwww, I wanna cry it was so sweet! That would be a horrible dream to have though, I felt so sorry for Halt :( I love their father/son relationship though, it's so...I wanna say sweet again but I can't think of the right word WONDERful story again, it was amazing :)
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You did keep Halt in character, and wonderfully conveyed the depth of his emotional well (I love metaphors). This is a very realistic scenario of how Will's capture and death would affect Halt, and you played it out beautifully. Great job!