Reviews for I Know You Want Me
DElena all the way chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
wished you had finished it :)
WriterLola24 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
O no! Update like NOW!
WriterLola24 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
. "I can take on demented spirits any day - just not Thursdays, my show's on at that time."

Hahahahaha
LOVE that!
sailor silvimoon chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Oh please update soon. Can't wait to see what's in store for them all. I love the small pieces of vulnerability of Damon. With Liz, Paige... Oh, yeah, there's one piece I'm curious about. Ch 12... Alaric pulled the wood out of Damon but splinters were left in his body. What's up with that?
my 2 guys chapter 25 . 6/29/2011
that was good keep it up
caraxox chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
fantastic story!
nightfallsupernova chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
this is really good kara, hope you keep it up. god luck with your uni work.
kat chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
Julian is one scary character. I want them to figure out how to fix Elena because her and Damon deserve some fluffy, happy fun if only for one chapter. Thanks for updating
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
Uh oh! Big bad J. is back!

Aww I absolutely adored the Liz bit in the beginning. Yet another woman Damon has to make forget about something.

Cant wait to see what you have planed for Julian's comeback! :)
toffeenutlatte chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
I like Liz and Damons friendship and im always sad when the whole vampire thing comes in the way of that. I dont think Liz will ever get used to vampires or be accepting of them so its just better that she stays compelled. Im really worried how shes gonna be in the series now she knows about Caroline :(
LokYa chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
This is really really scary. And you are good at it.

So Elena is a vamp now?
LokYa chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
this is interesting and scary.

on to the next chapter NOW.
LokYa chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
interesting chapter. lightness and seriousness are well balanced.
LokYa chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
interesting chapter, prepared for the unfold of the second round of the story.
Delena Girl chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I'm not sure if you intended it this way, but I love how Damon said"Not thursday, that's when my show's on." and that's when Vampire Diaries comes on!