Reviews for Tradition
Arrowdar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello! Can I ask your permission to translate this wonderful story into Russian? )
Rhed chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This scene needed to be written, and you did a good job :)
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Super awesome story! The prayers were so cool!
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love the portrayal you have of how he had to endure the tattooing. We don't really get to see too into that, but it must've been a long time indeed! I wonder if there's a way to speed it up with airbending? XD

Nicely done! ~ Jelp
twowritehands chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Okay, first of all, you are a really great writer! You sounded so... professional! Like you were a monk of the sky temple! If you came up with those prayers and traditions I am very impressed, and even if you didn't, I am still impressed that you know them! lol Great story! It's a milestone in Aang's life that I have never thought about before. Five gold stars.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh, this was beautifully written! I really, really enjoyed this. Perhaps the idea wasn't original, but the the writing certainly was.

It seemed like it could be a canon setting. The tattooing instrument, the room, the process, the spiritual regiment. All very Avatar-esque. I enjoyed the turkeygoose pimple remark.

Aang seemed so Aang in this. Maybe even lighter, because he's not yet burdened, but it just oozed the kid. The reciting of the poems and prayers, then throwing in random little tidbits? So Aang!

Everything seemed fresh off the show. And you wrote it so... awesomely. :3 And Gyatso! Aww, Aang/Gyataso interaction... This was just insanely good. Bittersweet. Poignant. Just good! Really, really enjoyed it.
Harlequin Sequins chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Amazing one shot! I loved your characterization of Aang. Very cute. :)
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Beautifully written, with subtle humour to keep it perfectly in character. D
Ogro chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
An excellent presentation of Air Nomad culture. This is the second time you have shown us something like this, if I remember correctly. It's a shame we saw so little of the Air Nomads in the show...

As always, I love your writing, and I enjoy reading everything you have to offer.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very original, and beautifully written.

I loved it :)

(sorry for the lame review, though. You - this - deserve better, but I'm reading this at 3:00 am after work and at this point my brain refuses to put coherent thoughts together.)