Reviews for Speak Easy, Little Italy
And The World Turned chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wow this is fantastic! Finally something new and refreshing! Brilliant. And you write their characters perfectly :)
naccho chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
whaa... I just can't express how I love this fic. I'm not english, so I'll make a lot of mistakes if I want to leave a true review. Just... know that I'm waiting for chapter 6 like an obsessed reader! :3
BlingBlingKing chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Ooooh a mafia-fic, pure love Alfred knows he can't resist that sexy Italian. xD This is quite an interesting story you have going, update soon yes? :3
HatterUpHigh chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
I'm just happy you updated, I love this story!
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hey, this seems interesting so far! The couple's new (at least to me it's new) so this could be most interesting... :)

Keep it going!
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
This is an awesome story, I hope you've not abandoned it :( I love this time period and you're doing a great job with it. Keep it up!
AllenWalker4ever chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Arthur is the news reporter? I hope Iggy gets some part in your awesome story other than this installment. As goes Spain.
ArisaLyeanna chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Oh ho ho! This getting interesting! Forbidden love between two families! Update more! I want to see their love blooming!
sakerat chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Poor Romano, family can really suck sometimes. Each chapter is getting even better.
sakerat chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice I like these two and you never see them together.
akuoni chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Took yeh long enough XD

Looks awesome so far hun

Yeah.. VRmine
kenpachi-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love the story! it is super great! i can't wait for romano ro meet mattie! hehehehehehe You are a great author!