Reviews for The Many Parts of Blair Waldorf
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was completely beautiful and well-written! :) Great job.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
WONDERFUL! Beautifully written.
isobel19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was amazing!

Powerful and simply wow! Blair is very conflicted but I think she's coming out strong. Thanks for posting this!
niinjjakiitten chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
amazing...

hopefully c.b won't end. i hope u carry this on but its still a great oneshot.

x
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm so glad you've written another fic! I really enjoyed this!
flipped chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
cath. i miss you and your writing. :)

you know chuck and blair the best. even with the minute scenes, they seem so transparent and do convey such depth even with the little words they share.
Kensley-Jackson chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Damn, I wrote a three page essay on why CB had to break up on LJ, and you managed to capture it in one sentence:

"The worst thing she ever did was to love him more than she loved herself."

This one-shot was exquisite, I've missed your unique voice and insight on CB. I can relate to the hectic real world that prevents you from updating, but I hope in the future you get some time to write for yourself-because it is absolutely a gift.
daydream believer chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow you're back! I was wondering where you have been! Another great story...you are truly exceptional when capturing CB. Thank you for the great read :)
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
WOW...that was beautiful.
ggxoxo chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
yippie!my favourite author is back :)
D chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
"He could compare her to angels again and he would be right. Her cheeks were cherub cheeks, fat and full. She had no woman's grace, completely asexual. She turned a sex maniac like Chuck into a business-minded man with little time for sex."

... wow very memorable part...very sad too

lovely oneshot
READER120 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
BlairCorneliaBass chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Well, first off I'm just glad to know you're still writing (although my own life has overtaken my writing as well, so I totally understand). And secondly, I think this pinpoints the real problems for CB right now. People are so quick to blame Chuck, but I think what seems to be the reason why they haven't gotten back together yet is Blair's view of herself. Ths really showcases that. The last scene was lovely, indicating that they still needed each other and loved each other, but not yet able to be together. Hope your life will calm so you can get back to writing- I'm always rereading your stories for inspiration. :)
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw, such a sad story, but it captures very well how Blair is feeling about herself (and about Chuck) right now.

I love the mini journey through the stages in their relationship, and this story definitely highlights the different things Chuck and Blair need to work out for themselves before their inevitable reunion.

I also greatly appreciated the reference to An Affair To Remember. Inspiration from the latest promo, perhaps?

- "Remember that I love you," he told her, like it meant the world, like it would solve all the problems in her life.

And a few brief months, those three little words did. -

Ugh, that's probably my favorite part. So heartbreaking.