Reviews for Vixen
chawkchic chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Wowza, wowza, wowza! Whew, I say you are a hot little writer.
TheHappyLesbian chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Holy. Fucking. Wow.

Amazing. Beautiful. Creative. Damn Sexy. Excellent. Fine. Great. Hot. Indescribable. Just fantastic. Need I say more of the alphabet? lol. It was sooooo damn hot! I absolutley loved it. Your stories are amazing. Alex/Olivia forever! Sooooo hot!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Good job Alex!
Maria chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I'm new to O/A fanfic...and pretty sure I'll be disappointed by anything I read after this. Errors in writing like this are incredibly distracting, to the point of ruining it for me sometimes. Fortunately, you write very adeptly, cleanly, no errors to distract from your characters, the sexual tension and release, the love and lust and tenderness and connection between them. Thank you for sharing...I loved these four chapters and hope to find more from you!
Aliengirla chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Wow. That was so great - and hot!
lizzy43 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Um wow... sorry that's about all I can say right now...
chawkchic chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Wow, now I am not sure I can sleep...but if I can oh what SWEET SWEET dreams I should have. SEXY!
momo0424 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Damn! I think I need a cold shower now! :P
SVU Fan chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I have a new appreciation for chocolate cake and buttery icing.

I love the way you write, there's always an underlying sense of connection with these stories of yours. Never seedy or plotless and always done with such wonderful descriptive detail.

I need a shower...can't wait for the next part.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
SVU Fan chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Gulp.

I thought part II was hot...how foolish I was to doubt your abilities to draw the reader in and want more.

OMG, that was superbly written and flowed so effortlessly.

Thank you!
SVU Fan chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
OMG!

THUD!

That was incredibly hot and written with such wonderful detail. I will never get enough of your writing style or the way you paint a picture, amazing.
SVU Fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was so hot and really erotic. Although we didn't see much, the tension was palbable. Great start, can't wait for part 2!

I know you're not in this for the reviews anymore, but I have to!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2