Reviews for Finale for the Fifth Season
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Strange, but for some reason I like it.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is a riot. And the lights cutting out at the end? Very Hart of you.

My favorite parts:

"Finale. Logical progression." Booth is checking off the stuff that's known. "I'm thinking a tearful goodbye. Bones here tells me that she feels something for me. We kiss. There's more tears." He pulls up. "What? What do you mean, no Emmys?" [Poor Booth... ;-)]

"She's got a pretty steep learning curve," says Cam, "although sometimes she forgets what she's learned." [I know, right?]
mergrly3286 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Unique yet awesome doesn't even begin to cover it!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is refreshingly different and great fun to boot.

Yay!...for audience participation. Because we know best, right?

I sniggered my way through your words. This line, re them kissing, tickled my funny bone in the best way: "Been there, done that," comes a stronger voice. "We need a commitment."

Oh, and the part about Bones holding onto a bone...ha! Superb.

Hope you'll be back with more. :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Fun but confusing!
Aliah porter age 11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ru insane? I would totally like die! OMG! CRAZY CRAZY SOUL! you must have confuzzlness in your brain. SERIOUSLY!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Bravo! I thoroughly enjoyed your puckish wonderment and rampant speculation. What a creative way to walk with us through the cavern between where the characters are and where we'd hope they'd end up!

This was a very enjoyable read.
fictionlover27713 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
haha this was great.. made me laugh out lout several times.. props!
Mya Bennett chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Man did that make me smile, not gonna lie I was a little (or a lot) heartbroken at the end of the 100th episode (think spending a week in bed crying, not eating( more drastic than when Dumbledore died)) But that has made me laugh for the first time since, 'the incident'.

stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ha, this was too fun! :)
Skole chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nicely done. My favourite bit:

"Brennan, her childhood trauma mostly forgotten when she's got a bone in hand (please keep your thoughts with the Holy Spirit)..."

Still LMAO here!
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
LOL! I love stories that involve fans! I'm currently writing one for SGA...going to continue it now that I've read yours.