Reviews for Delicate and Brutal
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww Barca didn't deserve died. His love with Pietros was so lovely
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hi! I'm writing you here as you don't have pms enabled

would you be willing to beta a don fic? The premise is the following: soon after the marriage, Robin dies a very mystrious death, that no one can figure thinks that it has some thing to do with a case that Robin was owrking on or sometihg. anyway, he gets obsessed, to the detriment of work, and relationshiops with family and friend. /then, this politician, a member of the house of repressentatives has a proposal for him. She'll, in the future as a senator and hopefully president use her connections to get to the bottom of the mystery and in exchange don needs to marry her to help her career.

if you don't wanna beta this. I'll understand. Thank you.
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww. That is sweet. I'd like to see more. Will they be able to buy their freedom? Or will they escape with the revolt? Maybe find a way for Barca to kill Gnaeus? Like maybe he learns what the guy would do to Pietros if Barca wasn't there.
Tasha Hill chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great start so far. Please continue. I love Barca/Pietros.
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh my! I loved this story! I was devastated when Barca died! Poor Pietros! But this is really good! PLEASE,PLEASE write more! : )
pie108 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really wish this would have happend...it was so sad and i thought they were cute
Firecracker-SJ chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I would have loved for this to have happened in the show. You should really continue this.
Zgirl714 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is just so sweet!
MidoriNoPurusuu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I like where this is going! Please continue, I think you've captured them well so far. :)

Midori