Reviews for Muse
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was sweet, I smiled!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome! Thanks for writing.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is so realistic for them, no matter what season/episode. You wrote this like a year ago but I can still see Castle saying that to her next Monday. You are so good at this.
Titch22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That little speech he gives her was damn near perfect. Such a great one shot and I hope they do something like this on the show one day.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aw. that was to cute for words! loved it!

Love NCISchick xoooxoxox
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Love it!
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Short, simple, and specially sweet!

Amazing. D
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i hope that speech makes its way to the show. i cant wait for the day where castle will give his million bucks worth of thoughts about her that would just render her speechless (in a good way, of course).

this made my day. 3
Nev827 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great job. Very sweet and well-written.
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOVE it. And if you ask me, I could have TOTALLY seen a kiss at the end there. (:

xx
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really like the techniques you used in this story - how the short choppy sentences in the beginning build up to the intense lines at the bottom. I love how you completely captured Beckett's emotions toward Castle. Nicely done!
Toto chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Short, but delightfully sweet. Wouldn't mind seeing where this goes...
Anna Katherine chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really enjoyed this! Short and sweet and very true to the characters. I can totally hear Castle saying something like that and it making Beckett completely fall apart.
greymind chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
My review is not at all constructive but... ending brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yep, this is good. Just wish it were longer!