Reviews for Adrenaline Rush
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
OWH NO ! DARN GOT DAM IT !

I'd like to update the story and Keep Hic's leg healthy and fuctional even after the the Red death .

my post is :

I sinercly , wholly honestly wannt to update the story but do as You wish .

Until then if You update the story and post me the story this is my long maybe last godbye.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
ABSOLUETLY YES I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE, UPDATE AFTER 4TH CH .
if you ignore that it is author's note .

Well do as You wish , my post is :
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Ch 1
Because it looks as a base to be a short story ,I wondered what would happen with Hic if he was Yonger . But It would happen if befour the destined final raid in Berk anyone appear there what would happen with untreathing friendly moves . I hope the little Hic to think that the dragons are talking their language and try to learn it and speak it .

Well that's all I am honest to You
My post is :

if You want fast response . From me . Thanks for the story .
ArtoriasHellkite chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Temporarily on hold for 2 years :/
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
:{
Little Chibi chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I hope your luck with technology gets better soon! This story is really interesting, and despite there only being two actual chapters so far, I can see your writing becoming more natural and less forced. You have the makings of a great writer, and I can't wait to see where you take this story next.
Fyrusfairy chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Epic story!
fireclaw239 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
i can't wait for you to update
popie92 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Hope you update soon cuz it's a good story
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it!
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I shall wait patiently for more chapters! :)
BYoshi1993 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
The story, for the lack of a better word, cute. Hiccup, even more clumsy than before, is great for fluff. xD I look forward to the encounter between Hiccup and Toothless. Please update as soon as you can, perhaps you can give writing stories on your phone a chance. lol.
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
GO MY ROBOTIC MINIONS! GIVE HIM THE POWER TO WRITE! BWHAHAHAHA
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Please keep up the good work!
Pilpols chapter 2 . 1/13/2012