Reviews for Vengeance is Sweet
Anatheme Prince chapter 3 . 1/9
...
This Suzaku has the most disgusting personality I have ever seen.
I can't stand people like him, who don't ever ONCE think that it is their faults that make everything go wrong!
CAN I KILL HIM?!
How dare he thinks Lelouch is HIS! Argh
NessaTheSinner chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Hahaha I usually love angst so much the whole they're both sinners ans have no chance at salvation so why not let them be together for one more night but for some reason in this fic all I can feel is raging anger at Suzaku. Hahahah GO LULU! EXACT YOUR REVENGE! SCREW HIS COUSIN! DEPENDING ON HOW OLD SHE IS I MEAN WELL SHE LOOKED LIKE A MIDGET IN THE ANIME BUT U KNOW IF SHE'S NOT AS YOUNG AS I THINK SHE IS GO FOR IT! MAKE A SHOW OF IT IN FRONT OF SUZAKU TOO! SCREW WITH RAI! SCREW WITH KALLEN OR C.C! JUST RUB IT IN HIS FACE! Nessa TheSinner commands you Lelouch Vi Britannia! Get revenge! Hahahaha idky I'm just so pissed at Suzaku here... lol... please update soon 8D
R.Draco chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Just want to say thank you for writing this story. It was Awesome and I like the storyline.

Just wondering when you going to update since it almost three years.

If you having a problem where writer called 'writer block' if I'm not mistaken where you don't know how to continue the story. Then, it's cool. It natural to having this kind problem, cause me too got caught in this problem and man it really hard to unblock it.

You can check my story, "Rokujo Naruto" which I also currently having a 'writer block'. Sorry for not log in to review since I'm too lazy. ,

Just want to share tips on how to overcome this.

1. Make sure you make a plot from the beginning to end of the story.

2. (I used this one ) Rather make an intro chapter, start making the ending chapter first. This way you know how the story going to end and it make work much easier to guide the story when you know the ending.

It's like we traveling and we know the the destination already. All we need to do is follow the road.

Anyway, hope to see you updating soon.

Best of health,
from one of the author in
-Draco-
Puppiesssss chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I know you've said you don't know when you'll be putting up your next chapter... but... three years? that's... a bit too much... please save me from this long awaiting chapter! 3 :3
Killua17 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Continue!
I love a jealousy Suzaku!

Update! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This is a wonderful story! I love the song choices, and the all around story line, you really know how to keep the drama going. I really look forward to reading the rest of it...if you plan to continue... Please continue this story! We (the readers) are very eager to know what happens. I'll be on the lookout for your works! :) And thanks for creating this story! ...just please finish it...
SuzaLulu4eva417 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I know it has been a while but, do you plan on finishing this? I really enjoy it!
sadistic-sex-master chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Update please
Eternal Darkness 96 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Please keep updating this story since it would be a real shame for a story this good to be discontinued :(
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
On the other hand, who is rai? I don't remember seeing him in code geass?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
There's no chapter for a month...?(sad...) I wanna know the the ending...
CommanderLibra chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
So C.C. is playing match maker wonder how it goes :D
iiDaiquirii chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Update this story please o: i LOOOVE IT x3
Puppiesssss chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I thought i was going to see rai and Lelouch together in chapter nine, but, well, yeah, i'm definitely up for another chapter bro! Just hoping that Lelouch gets his revenge on susaku AND progresses successfully with Rai!('cause he looks ten times sweeter than susakuXD)
Hadescantsmile244 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
I know that the last time you've updated was a while ago but I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this story because it's just so enthralling While personally I think that Suzaku has been portrayed in a slightly more possessive and vengeful way than usual I really do like the setup of the plot and I believe it has a great potential :3 Please think about continuing :D