Reviews for The Best I Can
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
poor harry.
XxIzzxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow. That was so meaningful. I really would have preferred Rowling to have made Harry more like this. You are an amazing author.

P.S. Can you do a sequel where Snape, Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione find the letter as a suicide note or something?
luna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010

that was ... depressing

i like it, though, it's kinda... special

it somehow pulled me in and i feel like i understand this point of view

very cool story... (or is it a letter or what?)

sending hugs - Luna
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i slapped myself. i can't believe i didn't stop to read this. and i can't believe only 3 people reviewed.

This short and, i quote, 'randomly weird' story is really insightful and meaningful. I was almost crying at the end. It was so painful, his own feelings and the expectations everyone always had of him. i could really relate to this. You can never make yourself heard when everyone expects something completely different and more than what you are able to give.

creative and beautiful piece. I just plain love you for all your great stories.
LouLou Marie Smith chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow, this is really good. I have to say, I could relate to this a bit. I know you said this story was completely random, but sometimes it is the random and unthought action that proves to be the catalyst.

I have read some of your other work, including Catching Snow, and I recommend that piece to people who like that type of story.

Keep up the good work. I eagerly await the next piece.
CorrectedByLazyAntics chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i love it,i love it,i love it,i love it,i love it,i love it, i absolutely love this stroy/poem incredible use i diction, rhyme,repetiton...just brillient!
cuntface69 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Damn, you got me. I mea really got me, once you get me crying, i cant seem to stop. Now im crying, damn, youre good at what yoy do...3