Reviews for Fools Fall In
Wikked Grin chapter 15 . 3/22
So, I know its been two years, but you put so much work into this. I really enjoyed tjis one
Wikked Grin chapter 6 . 3/22
You don't understand, U'm loving tbus. And that TFS reference. Duuuude
Wikked Grin chapter 4 . 3/22
This was incredibly fun
Aotrs Commander chapter 15 . 2/3
You had me from "I may have lost you in a bet."

(And very shortly there after, I thought, "the author is English too, aren't they?")

Now, I'm never sure whether people will take it as a compliment or not, but, as I am more familiar with DBZA than regular DBZ (I only watched chunks of the Ocean dub AAAAGES ago, when it was shown in the UK from around Namek to the episode where they shot Buu's dog and it was moved to a channel we didn't have)... I have automatically been hearing TFS with pretty much every line of dialogue.

(In fact, the youtube clip DBZ binge I've been having this past week made me surprised at how damn close TFS are to the "proper" dub.)

I do not consider this to be remotely a bad thing.

(I really was not expecting it with 16. But there was no way for me to not read that as TFS!16, and I'm three-quarters sure that may have been the intention.)

Should you ever continue/finish this, I would definitely want to see how it pans out.

Excellent and enjoyable, especially given the shocking lack of Krillen (and DBZ in general, compared to, say Naruto, which gets the lion's share) fanfic.
vastgranada1 chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Please update
SuperWG chapter 15 . 2/16/2017
Guess that's all we're getting. I loved the whole thing but I especially loved 17 in this. It seemed like he was supposed to be silly and not likable but I liked him.
SuperWG chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
I feel like Yamcha and 17 are hitting it off
notsolimpbizkit chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
If I could I would hold you at gun point to make you finish this story. Just joking. Just a little. Seriously though you NEED to finish this story. I've waited 7 years to finish this story.
Jia2692 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
I am looking forward to the conclusion of thid story! You are a wonderful writer and I love all the pop culture references in every chapter!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
interesting. I am going to say right now that if Krillin and Android 18 end up copulating with anyone other than each other, I will be very upset. That being said, I have no way of forcing you to do anything, since about all I know is your nationality (but I have no idea where you live). Thus, it's simply a request for Krillin and Android 18 (especially Krillin, who you've made go through a LOT) to get what they deserve.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
So that explains a lot. Oh boy...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
The chapter wasn't boring, so don't worry. Also, I got the impression you were British from some of the terms you used (not that that's a problem, mind you). Enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Gotta love 17's sense of logic. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
That got intense. Hehe, you can tell 17 was enjoying the fear he created, even when he wasn't actively trying. Only thing I didn't care for was the excessive f-bombs in that one paragraph. That aside, nice chapter.
Deadly Beauty chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Oh boy, oh boy, where to begin. I LOVE this! So so so so much love! What a wonderfully thought out, original, endearing, funny, all around joy to read this is!

You are an extremely talented writer, you dialogue flows smoothly, and feels natural, your descriptions are descriptive and the story moves along with perfect pacing. I admire you for tackling comedy writing too, it is absolutely not an easy genre to write when comedy relies so much of visual gags, but you, my dear, have nailed it! I found myself laughing out loud multiple times with every chapter!

Love love love this and I envy your perseverance to not abandon this, as a fellow working woman I understand the time squeeze, so great job!

10/10, love and and will be eagerly awaiting the conclusion to this fun piece!

-Deadly Beauty