Reviews for Fools Fall In
vastgranada1 chapter 15 . 4/10
Please update
SuperWG chapter 15 . 2/16
Guess that's all we're getting. I loved the whole thing but I especially loved 17 in this. It seemed like he was supposed to be silly and not likable but I liked him.
SuperWG chapter 12 . 2/16
I feel like Yamcha and 17 are hitting it off
notsolimpbizkit chapter 15 . 2/13
If I could I would hold you at gun point to make you finish this story. Just joking. Just a little. Seriously though you NEED to finish this story. I've waited 7 years to finish this story.
Jia2692 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
I am looking forward to the conclusion of thid story! You are a wonderful writer and I love all the pop culture references in every chapter!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
interesting. I am going to say right now that if Krillin and Android 18 end up copulating with anyone other than each other, I will be very upset. That being said, I have no way of forcing you to do anything, since about all I know is your nationality (but I have no idea where you live). Thus, it's simply a request for Krillin and Android 18 (especially Krillin, who you've made go through a LOT) to get what they deserve.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
So that explains a lot. Oh boy...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
The chapter wasn't boring, so don't worry. Also, I got the impression you were British from some of the terms you used (not that that's a problem, mind you). Enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Gotta love 17's sense of logic. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
That got intense. Hehe, you can tell 17 was enjoying the fear he created, even when he wasn't actively trying. Only thing I didn't care for was the excessive f-bombs in that one paragraph. That aside, nice chapter.
Deadly Beauty chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Oh boy, oh boy, where to begin. I LOVE this! So so so so much love! What a wonderfully thought out, original, endearing, funny, all around joy to read this is!

You are an extremely talented writer, you dialogue flows smoothly, and feels natural, your descriptions are descriptive and the story moves along with perfect pacing. I admire you for tackling comedy writing too, it is absolutely not an easy genre to write when comedy relies so much of visual gags, but you, my dear, have nailed it! I found myself laughing out loud multiple times with every chapter!

Love love love this and I envy your perseverance to not abandon this, as a fellow working woman I understand the time squeeze, so great job!

10/10, love and and will be eagerly awaiting the conclusion to this fun piece!

-Deadly Beauty
Count Morningstar chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
Always glad to see another update to this story. You left us with a nice cliffhanger here. I do hope you update again soon. :)
Em-em-chan chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
I hope Krillin would stop thinking 18 as a machine...

(And to be honest, everytime it's mentioned about Krillin thinking of a way to get off of the Demon Promise, I wish I can suggest to him to contact the Winchester brothers from Supernatural. LOL! Perhaps they can help, but then, that's another show. LOL!)

I think 18 got a bit OOC with that part where she sung Bohemian Rhapsody though.

Gawd! I really hate Majon now! That selfish bitch of a demon! I wish someone would exorcise her out of Krillin's life.

Anyway, please update soon! I'm dying to know what happened next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSSEE!
Em-em-chan chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Argh! What the hell is happening? Everything is so messed up! _
Em-em-chan chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
OH WTF!? O_O nuff said...