Reviews for What's Right in Front of You
CARLY A SLUTTY WHORE
anniedb chapter 4 . 1/2
U can tell there's a real romance goin on btween Sam and freddie... or there's gonna b...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Nice job
Seddielovers chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Um you do realise that jennette (sam) is actually curvey and has big boobs, and a butt.
And carly is flat like a pancake..
So im just gonna imagine them how they are..
Polyphemos chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
He still wants her after learning that? And it didn't even bother him? A bit unrealistic.
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AAAHHH OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! UR SO AWESOME :DDDD
M.D.G1986 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Still a great fan-fic even after all this time. thank you for writing it and I promise this story will remain in my favorites in my profile for a very long time.
A Adela chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
You know I read this already and I know who he chooses but I'm still scared for Sam! What the heck?
NerdyLemons chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
Oh. My. This is one of the few stories that has made me both cry, laugh and not sleep in a while. Do I even need to tell you anymore? All I really need to say is, THANK YOU. :)
malymac chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
The story was very good. Amazing, even. The only thing that i was missing was a conclusion to the subplot concerning Freddie's father. Really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it.
starwarsfan1988 chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
clever chapter title
humanik chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Hey there. Just now finally reading your wonderful story. I just hope you still right and that you have more gigantic iCarly stories because I go through them pretty fast and there just isn't enough 100k word stories out there for me to keep busy it seems.
Jetslinger chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Uh, whoa.

I'm a rather infrequent reviewer, but I just had to stop and say that this story was amazing. So amazing that I read it one shot over the course of twelve hours. The wit, the charm, the angst, the sex (Shrug!)–there wasn't too much of any one particular thing. Most stories are too heavy in one area and up becoming boring or dull halfway through, but not yours. You did a great job of mixing it up, varying the tone of the story from chapter to chapter. My eyes may even have gotten a little misty a couple of times. If anyone asks, though, I never said that.

I also really appreciate your take on the characters. It's wildly different but still believable. I know none of my comments are really all that new to you–at least I hope someone's told you these things–but I'm just at a loss for words.

Now, I consider myself an alright writer. I primarily write Naruto fanfiction, and hey, you can't laugh because you're writing for iCarly. Point is, after reading this, I realized why I hate writing my main story. It's still stuck in its immaturity, which makes sense since I started writing it five years ago when I was an angsty, relatively inexperienced teenager. I'll definitely be re-evaluating a lot of things and retooling the way it's written.

TL;DR, you're great and this fandom is better with you in it.