Reviews for Days of Reflection
Memory25 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I'm confuzzled in the most confuzzling way and just WHAT happened? How did Sephiroth even GET to Symphonia anyway? o.o And Idk. What. Just...

I am confuzzled.
HextheDaydreamer chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
I felt really bad because I hadn't reviewed this despite the fact that I kept up with the updates and went back and re-read this maybe four times...
But this is so good, I've always wanted wings too :)
AnnAisu chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
It is amazing how much clearer your writing is. It is completely awesome now (rather than just the good in the very beginning) and -guess what? It's a new favorite! And now, I have been soo inspired I feel as if I must write a self-insert as well!Lol.
heavenslilagl420 chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
yet another great chapter! Keep up the good work an hope to see another chapter soon :)
Lala chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Hi! I've been reading your story and I love it! I almost had a heart attack when I saw there was an update!Sorry for not reviewing before but well, I duno why I didn't do it o/o. I hope you keep on writing more chapters, 'cause I want to know what happens next!

PS... I agree with the past comment, it would be nice to see Tory return or say goodbye at least ( you know, to get some closure..) ;D
Razzika chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
I literally screamed when I saw this update in my inbox! Thank you for updating! Wonderful chapter, nice to see how it turned out.
DoasIcommand chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I keep hoping that she'll go back to ToS one more time. One more time! One more tiiiiiimmmmmeeeee, just to say goodbye. Maybe go back with Nero just to be like "Look how SEXY he is, hahahah!" Well, that's what I would do. Because I'm a show off. Update soon for me okay?
heavenslilagl420 chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
very interesting chapter... one wonders if she actually went home or if it was a dream. keep up the good work an hope to see another chapter soon :)
Razzika chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
Hmm, I was expecting something along the lines of Tory getting back to Earth in some form, nice job.

Her brother is an interesting person, I like him already :) And having the difference in muscle mass is a really nice touch. The purple eyed woman proves to be yet another interesting twist!
heavenslilagl420 chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
i love it! plz keep up the good work an hope to see another chapter soon :)
Razzika chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
To be perfectly honest, I am a tad confuzled. But this chapter was very interesting, lots of action and stoic peeps getting emotional XD

As always, looking forward to more!
Razzika chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Nice nice nice! It was very nice to see Tifa and the kids sitting with Cloudykins. I'll admit that I was waiting for an appearance from Seph, and you didn't disappoint! I was a tad worried when Gen said "We're going in a bit," he said, smirking. "So, get done what needs to be done, and say your goodbyes.". But then this whole new twist with Seph popped up!

Tell me if I am wrong...but I have a feeling that Cloud may wake up very soon...?

Hehehe, the Doofus thing cracks me up every time! Oh and about the fanart, I have three and a bit weeks of Uni left before I have holidays so I can get started then! So excited! Yup yup yup, good chapter, her hacking off her hair was darn cool!

And thank you for the shout-out! I feel so loved!
Razzika chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Wow, I was a little surprised by the swearing. It made me laugh despite the situation with Tory and the red liquid, which was a very good twist I might add. Yay, for Derik! Twas nice to see the lad again...with ears and a tail XD A lot of surprises in this chapter! Rufus was totally unexpected!

White Eyes/Silva is proving to be quite the meanie. Looking forward to seeing more!
Razzika chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Damn, Tory's got attitude judging by the "I prefer fashionably late" line :) The squeal and hug thing with Weiss was quite hilarious too :D

Bit of a shocker at the end, very curious as to what will happen!

Again, well done Mooney!
Razzika chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Man it was nice to see Tory being happy and crazy :)

And wait for it...

...

! :D

I was surprised that he was not glomped, but that shows Tory's development and maturity.

Another awesome chapter Mooney!