Reviews for A Prank Gone Wrong
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
sooo... will you be updating someday? Or is this fic dead?
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
that is funny as hell! this is a great story
Spider-ManFan chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Wow...I can't believe a comment I made triggered a super-villain war! XD That's awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
arandomreviewer chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
*falls over on side laughing uncontrollably* you my friend would get a cookie if I had one to give.
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I found that quite amusing.
ScifigeekET chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Wow. Poor Shocker. :) I like how you're including other villans into this. I especially like how Ock is actually getting revenge on Sandman instead of just going after Electro again. Of course, they're on the same side, but still. It's making things... Interesting. :) Looking foreward to the next chapter!
Spittlebug chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Cute. Nice. Funny. I like it very much. What will you be doing next? That is the very important question. Do Mysterio and Ock and...you know. We talked about it before. :)
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
*giggles* Ooooh this is fun. Get 'em Otto!
ScifigeekET chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
At last! All of the villans in an all-out Prank WAR! :D Please update the next chapter soon! I'm really wondering where the tape of Electro getting soaked will end up!

MarvelAndDCWriter chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Awesome chapter! Now that the villians are calling for back-up, I wonder who'll join. Can't wait! :D
ScifigeekET chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
:) Of course, Electro HAD to pull the eletricity thing. Great job so far! Hopeing to see other villans get pulled in; a whole super-powered prank war. XD

Keep writing!

Spittlebug chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Kahaha! Very funny. Would be even better if you had the villians 'pick sides' - choose whether to support Electro or Ock. Then, they too can join the pranking fun! :D
ScifigeekET chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Ok, this I have to see. XD I love the idea of a prank war between the villans. Keep writing this, it's hilarious!

Starscream'sAngel chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
XD I can't wait what Max will do to the doc!
Spider-ManFan chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
That was a perfect prank on Electro! XD I wonder what he'll do to Doc Ock? Can't wait for more! :d