Reviews for Child of Darkness
blossoming art chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Ok, I got a reprieve. And now I'm terrified to read on. Even thought it LOOKS like he might die or go away for a while and leave poor Severus in peace. But what about the other Death Eaters...
blossoming art chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Ok, I thought you were cruel with the last chapter. And now I've read this and you're even MORE cruel, which I didn't think was possible. Grrrrr. And I have to leave now, I can't keep reading at the moment. Double grrrrr.
blossoming art chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! That's all I can say until I read on!
blossoming art chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Why oh why did you go back to him Severus? I really cannot see this ending well for him. So frustrating.
blossoming art chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Lucius, you bastard. How could you do that to your best friend? And damn if Severus hasn't made the WORST decision in his entire life.
blossoming art chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
NO! Severus, you idiot! Anywhere would be better than with Voldemort! And what could Albus have possibly written that would make him tear it up and think to go back to that monster? Gah.
blossoming art chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Oh no. I don't even want to think of what Voldemort's going to do with Severus. Gah. Why do I read your stories again? :P
blossoming art chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Awwww. A little Albus/Severus interlude always makes me happy :) But I do worry what Albus is going to show him. I can't help it. It's in my nature to worry.
blossoming art chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
FML. Seriously? You're going to let the abusive man that raised Severus to see him? Agh! So if Voldemort wrote to Tobias, then who the hell wrote to the Ministry?
blossoming art chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Argh! You didn't! Ugh, you are SO cruel. I can't believe it. I can believe that Voldemort would do it to his own son, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Dammit. I have a feeling I'm going to have a love/hate relationship with this story now. Sigh.
blossoming art chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Hahaha, short yes. But sweet? I don't know about that. Ooh, Voldemort always makes me want to punch him. Manipulating his own son like that. I suppose he really doesn't have any human emotion left. Using tenderness at the end there was just the icing on the cake. I rescind my last statement. I want both to punch his lights out and to marvel at his genius. Gah. You confuse me.
blossoming art chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Oh noes! Albus, you old fool. And Voldemort, you stupid jerk. And Severus, you poor soul. Haha. Ok, enough with my melodrama. But wow. Great chapter. I am intrigued as to how this is going to work out between Voldemort and Severus.
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh wow. So NOT what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. Oh damn. I feel a reading binge coming on haha. I have a feeling this is going to be one firecracker of a story. I'm sure these feelings will be proven correct once I keep reading.
Suxa chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I really like how this story is turning out, it's nice to read something different from the usual fic stories. Nice work!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I wonder how much Tom paid Tobias to beat the crap out of Severus? You have to wonder.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »