Reviews for Child of Darkness
blossoming art chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Oh noes! Albus, you old fool. And Voldemort, you stupid jerk. And Severus, you poor soul. Haha. Ok, enough with my melodrama. But wow. Great chapter. I am intrigued as to how this is going to work out between Voldemort and Severus.
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh wow. So NOT what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. Oh damn. I feel a reading binge coming on haha. I have a feeling this is going to be one firecracker of a story. I'm sure these feelings will be proven correct once I keep reading.
Suxa chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I really like how this story is turning out, it's nice to read something different from the usual fic stories. Nice work!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I wonder how much Tom paid Tobias to beat the crap out of Severus? You have to wonder.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
You mean parents were actually notified when children were nearly eaten by a werewolf? I thought that was against school policy (like I doubt Hermione's parents were told when she was Petrified). Obviously nobody listened to Eileen at the time.

But anyway, sad to see what's happened to Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Oh, dear; Snape has certainly burned his bridges now. I hope he can find a way back.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
If only Albus had trusted Severus enough to tell the truth from the very beginning; but alas, that never happens, does it?

Now Severus is quite lost.

Good chapter.
AssassinPyro chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Erm...what is the title of said sequal?
P.A.W.07 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
I always loved the idea of Snape as the Dark Lord's son. well done.
La La chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
*Pulls out rolled up newspaper of doom* BAD DUMBLES, BAD! *hits Dumbledore multiple time with RUSD* You put that potion back!

*total epiphany*... I will be sorely upset if he uses it when he orders Severus to kill him in HBP that would just... upset so many things.

Anyway, luvz VoldySevSon thing and love this fic. Time to read the sequel if it's up!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
As much as it tortured him, he did not intervene—and simply sat in his armchair, watching the door patiently.

-Yes, Albus is good at that, when it comes to Snape (and Harry, too).

So, what happens now? Does Severus get sent back anyway, to meet his certain doom? Or is he allowed to leave and find a life since he can't be a spy any more. Guess which one I think Dumbledore will chose...
Linoria chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Loved it!

Really looking forward to more!

Linoria
TITANTEENCRACKWEEDNPOTPOTTER chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
LUCY MALFOY IS IN YOUR SHOWER!
TITANTEENCRACKWEEDNPOTPOTTER chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
OMG!I USUALLY HATE TEESE FICS WHERE ABSOULUTLY NO-SENSE THINGS HAPPEN THAT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER STUFF IN HURT/COMFORTS BUT THIS KICKS ASS!the oNly problem is I dont know wether to picture the guy in the drawing for OOTP on chap.24 or Alan Rickman...I ALWAYS HATE THAT! I LOVE THEM BOTH!why am I yelling out my insanity in a fanfic review...
White Gray chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hi SS19,

hope you enjoy your break.

Anyway, I have recently started reading this piece and just HAD to review this particular chapter.

I must say congratulations on the Snape-crying scene. It is very realistic and profound - and at the same time very Snape-like; for example how he hides his face and refuses to speak. It seems like you didn't artificially create it, it's like it was REAL and you just described it incredibly well.

Best wishes,