Reviews for Child of Darkness
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
You mean parents were actually notified when children were nearly eaten by a werewolf? I thought that was against school policy (like I doubt Hermione's parents were told when she was Petrified). Obviously nobody listened to Eileen at the time.

But anyway, sad to see what's happened to Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Oh, dear; Snape has certainly burned his bridges now. I hope he can find a way back.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
If only Albus had trusted Severus enough to tell the truth from the very beginning; but alas, that never happens, does it?

Now Severus is quite lost.

Good chapter.
AssassinPyro chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Erm...what is the title of said sequal?
P.A.W.07 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
I always loved the idea of Snape as the Dark Lord's son. well done.
La La chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
*Pulls out rolled up newspaper of doom* BAD DUMBLES, BAD! *hits Dumbledore multiple time with RUSD* You put that potion back!

*total epiphany*... I will be sorely upset if he uses it when he orders Severus to kill him in HBP that would just... upset so many things.

Anyway, luvz VoldySevSon thing and love this fic. Time to read the sequel if it's up!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
As much as it tortured him, he did not intervene—and simply sat in his armchair, watching the door patiently.

-Yes, Albus is good at that, when it comes to Snape (and Harry, too).

So, what happens now? Does Severus get sent back anyway, to meet his certain doom? Or is he allowed to leave and find a life since he can't be a spy any more. Guess which one I think Dumbledore will chose...
Linoria chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Loved it!

Really looking forward to more!

Linoria
TITANTEENCRACKWEEDNPOTPOTTER chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
LUCY MALFOY IS IN YOUR SHOWER!
TITANTEENCRACKWEEDNPOTPOTTER chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
OMG!I USUALLY HATE TEESE FICS WHERE ABSOULUTLY NO-SENSE THINGS HAPPEN THAT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER STUFF IN HURT/COMFORTS BUT THIS KICKS ASS!the oNly problem is I dont know wether to picture the guy in the drawing for OOTP on chap.24 or Alan Rickman...I ALWAYS HATE THAT! I LOVE THEM BOTH!why am I yelling out my insanity in a fanfic review...
White Gray chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hi SS19,

hope you enjoy your break.

Anyway, I have recently started reading this piece and just HAD to review this particular chapter.

I must say congratulations on the Snape-crying scene. It is very realistic and profound - and at the same time very Snape-like; for example how he hides his face and refuses to speak. It seems like you didn't artificially create it, it's like it was REAL and you just described it incredibly well.

Best wishes,

WG
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Yeah! Sequel! You know this my favorite! I'm sorry it is over, and I will miss the Child of Darkness himself. But ... this was nice. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Albus, you shouldn't have done that!

Oh well, great last chapter. Sequel soon?
Vinyella chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Awws. This was great, emotional. I really cannot think of anything to say... But I just wanted you to know that I loved it.

Good job, I will wait for the sequel then :).

*hug*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
0.o Sweet story so far! Sequel after the finale chapter?
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »