Reviews for Child of Darkness
Vinyella chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Awws. This was great, emotional. I really cannot think of anything to say... But I just wanted you to know that I loved it.

Good job, I will wait for the sequel then :).

*hug*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
0.o Sweet story so far! Sequel after the finale chapter?
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
OMG! What shall happen? Will Severus be okay? Will there be a sequel! The final chapter! God! Your hiatus is tomorrow. I might just cry *cries* Too late. I'm going to miss your writing. :(
Vinyella chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
Wow - this is great. :) I really cannot think of anything "smart" to say. I just hope that you know that I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
snapefan18 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
great story, very well written

please do a sequal thank you 10/10
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
Voldemort's an ass.
goldberry chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
But, if Severus is immortal why did he make the potion again for Voldemort? I really hope he actually messed it up, otherwise it won't make any sense. He could have fought his way out. Obviously Voldemort can still cause him a whole lot of pain, but immortality should give Severus at least some advantage. I hope you are not offended, I just don't get it. Salut!
Snuffit chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Argh - what a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Templar's Creed chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
WHY! must you leave off right at the moment. Your bad. Loved the chapter it was good.
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Oh no no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! No! He can't die! Please spare him!
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Severus does pick out the best situations. God!

Immortality, eh? I should have seen it coming. Anyway, keep it up! I, along with Severus, wonder about who has replaced him at Hogwarts. Does Dumbledore miss him? How about Minerva? Oh, psh, those are the stupidest questions ever, because of course, knowing you and how you write them, of course they do! I hope we can see a little Dumbledore real soon. Ooooohhh, this is great!

This is coming out really good. You should seriously write a real book someday and I guarantee that you will join JKR on the list of author billionaires (which consists of like, two people, so, you have to be REALLY good to get a billion dollars out of writing books). You're so amazing and this story is one of the best examples of your talent. I hope that you never stop writing. I woke up this morning because I knew that if I didn't get up and go to school, that I wouldn't be able to use the computer that evening and read this story.

Now, for the ending. I have three predictions. One: Severus doesn't give his blood willingly, but Voldemort forced him to do it, and when Voldemort takes the potion, he thinks it works, but it doesn't. Then he gets killed. :) Two: The potion works, BUT, somehow, the Aurors get Voldemort and they give him the Dementor's Kiss so he can live forever- in hell. Three: Voldemort wins.

Personally, if any of them are the right one, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the first one. I guess the second would be okay. But not the third!

Keep being the most awesome writer on the planet! I'm going to miss you so much during your hiatus (that's how you spell it, right?)!
snapefan18 chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
excellent so far, please update soon thanks

10/10
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I can't wait for tomorrow!
Nina chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
I'm crying. I'm just ... I'm crying. I can't wait for tomorrow's update!
Nina chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I am the most horrible person for not reviewing for this right away! But Fanfiction didn't tell me you updated for this story and when I saw Chapter 8 in my inbox today, I realized they had skipped chapter 7, so I went back and read it. Thank you so much: That was an awesome birthday present! :) I love this story!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »