Reviews for Crucify My Love
DayLightsDarkness chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
I ReAlLy LiKe ThIs StOrY AnD I CaN't WaIt UnTiL YoU UpDaTe, So UpDaTe So0n! :)
gabyhyatt chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
good fic
kawaii-sakura12 chapter 9 . 10/13/2003
Pleaz continue u'r story! The plot 2 this story is really, really gr8! It's also so sweet!
person chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
omg i think your story is the best. i think aoshi should start having a feeling that he met misao before and asks okon if he did and she should tell him that he used to take care of fer when she was little. SO WATS TAKING YOURSELF SO LONG ITS BEEN AT LEAST AN YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED YOU BAKA!
Nanashi Barton chapter 9 . 9/15/2002
ARG! WRITE MORE, PLEASE! THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOD! Poor Aoshi, I hope he does get his memory back. *sniffles* Anyways, great fic! One of the best I've ever read of A/M! Keep it up! Update asap!

~Nanashi _
Naomi chapter 9 . 9/4/2002
Update soon. I've been following your story since you first wrote it. I can't wait to find out what happens.
Sai chapter 9 . 8/20/2002
AH! wuts gonna happen nxt? plz hurri wif da nxt chpt realli realli realli want to no!
Serena chapter 9 . 8/19/2002
AOSHI AND MISAO AOSHI AND MISAO AOSHI AND MISAO! THE GREATEST PAIR EVER! Man, I think you should just get the other girl out of the picture, because her presence gets me so mad, I mean, simply p*sed. I HATE it when a third girl comes in and tries to destroy relationships. What gives them the right anyway? Fate is fate, those stupid girls should just accept their destiny and go find someone of their own instead of stealing other people's boyfriends! Oh well, I got carried away, great work! Keep it up by updating soon!
Shin-chan chapter 9 . 8/2/2002
wai~! i'm so mad! it's not updated! i want more, please? it's very good! really! it's so sweet~! more!
chitchat chapter 9 . 6/5/2002
yay! u updated! :) i'm happy cause all the fics i'm reading have been updated recently, hehe. anyhoo, i like this chapter. it's sappy but not too much. it's sad how he still can't remember and she's not telling him the truth, but hey, i trust your writing skills that it'll work out. the crane was a nice touch and no, this chapter was not crappy, lolz, it was nice. good luck!
Kmye chapter 9 . 6/5/2002
Wooooow ! Such good angst ! It's at the same time so kawai and so sad...

Two reasons (among others) why I love your fic :

1. I love the idea of an Aoshi who lost his memories ( the scene when Aoshi tells Misao he kinda remembers Hannya and the others is really moving *cries*)

2. I just can't hate Shoko. After all, she cared for Aoshi-sama when Misao wasn't there, so it's inevitable that she fell in love with him (because she's in love, right ?) and I can't blame her !

I just thought that Misao would have a worse shock when she realized that Aoshi didn't even remember of her.

So keep writing ! I can't wait for next chapter !
Shiaourrii chapter 9 . 6/2/2002
::sniffles:: this is so cute and sweet and well-written and i love it and you will update soon or else! ::bounces impatiently::
Shiaourrii chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
cute story! there's a few wrong words but nothing major so good job... but there's one big "EEEP!" in this chapter that you might want to fix. _

Kirai means to loathe something, to hate it a lot.

Kirei means beautiful or pretty.

A lot of people make this mistake so don't feel bad. _ You've done a fabulous job on this story. _ off to the next chapters with me!
Mariana-chan chapter 9 . 6/2/2002
Finally! I've been waiting for this chapter! Congrats, the chapter is very well written and the story is great!
Immortal Ninja chapter 9 . 6/2/2002
OMG! Very very very kawaii! I love Aoshi! Poor Misao and him deserve each other! Please finish!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »