Reviews for Metamorphosis
diellemabelle chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great story, I found it very believable character-wise. I especially liked the ending! Both Hope's sudden confession and Light's response to it :)
unkown chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very Good :)
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Good Story but why LightningXCid
AssasinZAssasin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great storytelling compadre!

Though i will sort of admit it sort of stabbed me when Cid kissed her. I know, i must be stupid to even feel that but i just do.

But if anything i want to say, good work!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
poor kid

but awesome!
Ulta chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Let me just take a moment to say, "D'awww."

I love this onesided view of HopexLightning. Hopefully it turns to more when he's older. ;]

Anywho, great story and keep it up!
August Avant chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hope, Lightning, and Cid are some of my faves from FF13, and this is such a lovely story about them! Nicely written and very well planned.
shmobeline chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really liked this. It is excellently written. Really awesome job, truly! Hope's trains of thought made perfect sense, and characterisation was spot on!
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ooohhhh... Im IN LOVE with this! the story is beautiful, so heart-wrenching, soo, so, sooooo...

Ooohhhh... maaan! loved it! Loved Raines! loved your Lightning, Loved HOPE!

Oh please! pleaaasseee! what do you need me to do to inspire you for a second chapter! this is too good to let it end like this! Congratulations on your writting style!
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I am SO SORRY for not reviewing this piece after I was finished reading it the first time. I think my baby was screaming at me to be fed so that's probably the reason why I didn't review.

In any case, I'm reviewing now so I hope you can forgive my negligence!

Anyways, I love how you describe Hope's feelings. His agony, his jealousy...everything. Your wording is so planned out and flows so smoothly. Also, I love your choice of words throughout the story. You have such an impressive vocabulary.

This was a beautiful way to start off Vanilla Twilight. Genius, in fact. I hope you update that story soon. I can't wait to read more! :]

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
God I love your characterization. It seems so complete and really up to par with the characters in the game. :) I'm a fan of both LightxCid and LightxHope so it was kind of a treat for me in reading this. XD

Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful oneshot! I seriously wished, while reading this, that THIS was what happened during the time on the Lindblum.

Beauty storytelling. -heart-
taepoppuri chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Cute story and very cute ending! I love this pairing :) good job!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh God. Wow. That was amazing! Loved it. I'm a big HopexLightning fan also, but only when they're older. 7 years isn't that big a deal when you're like, I dunno, 21 and 28? Older you get, the less people care. (So long as it's not 10 years or something.)

But, the imagery was amazing and the dialogue very believable. I learned a new word! "Insouciantly". XD

Fantastic work!
A z a r i e l l e i chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Being a Hope x Lightning fan myself, I really enjoyed this. Hope, Lightning, and Raines were all completely in character; *awesome* job there! I share your opinion on how the pairing should work, by the way. XD
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
"hearing her whisper into his ear, telling him she will keep him safe." I like that line.

And hey, this is in present tense! Whoohoo!

"The faint clink of metal (...) He recognises those sounds." Totally thought this was alluding to some hot Cid/Lightning sex. So as Hope keeps following Lightning, I'm kinda scared the poor kid's gonna walk in on some sex.

"Is she having trouble sleeping, too?" I like that; it shows how young Hope is.

"Raines kisses her and Lightning submits." The word choice of "submits" is rather striking in the context of the scene.

"He's my charge; I'll take care of him." YE-AH!

"He can't describe his exact emotions now." I love this paragraph; it works so darn well.

I guess that Cid and Lightning are pretty emotionally involved in their conversation since they haven't noticed Hope.

"she is just beautiful" WAFF! GUH.

Also like that Hope has conflicted feelings on Cid's death.

"He can smell a hint of saltwater. Are they close to the sea?" I like that detail.

"At this point, I don't care," LOL. Also, apologies if this review is too lengthy; let me know and I'll trim it down.

"I know I'm just a kid now (...) take care of you." WAFF! Anyways, I enjoyed this fic a lot. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »