Reviews for Bumpersticker 2
Cackymn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Very, very good. And different. I liked it a lot. Oh, Tony!
probie chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
definately interested in another "bumper sticker" story. i noticed that you tend to switch verb tenses a lot so i would suggest grammar checking it with the word processing program, other than that your work is great and you are one of my favorite authors on this site.
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Like ur other fics, this too was lovely... i mean wud u hate me if i called it sweet... i liked it... I only wish u wud write some multi-chap fics
sterno chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
THIS ONE MADE ME SMILE! NICE STORY. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
All's well that ends well for Tony-
Mulderette chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh this was very nicely done. I really liked it. Its amazing sometimes how the simplest idea can inspire a simply wonderful story. This was a definite winner :)
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Another excellently written story and a wonderful insight into the developing relationship between our two favourite characters!.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
yep - definitely interested. Best one I ever saw said "My other vehical is a broomstick" - never seen one to buy unfortunately!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great story, I definitely am voting for another one. And another one. And ...
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it. So very Gibbs!
1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I would be interested in bumpersticker 3

I really like the first two.
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I am interested. I'm a little curious how Tony managed to get a new bumpersticker on the car. But then again, it is Tony, he's always full of surprises. This story was great with a good mix of caring from Gibbs and drama and friendship. very nicely done. I for one would definitely like to see another one.
PoeticJustice chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great story. Youshould definitely do another one.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great story. I loved it! I could hear Gibbs.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great story! Glad you posted it!