Reviews for Strange Case of Dr Neutron and Jimmy Boy Genius
Ctd183 chapter 17 . 2/24
Wow I really enjoyed reading this! Well done.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
So it was never permanent, after all. :P Stupid man. He really did need Cindy to whip him back into shape, didn't he? It was kind of tragic, really, for the both of them.

The plot was original and interesting. I loved how it stemmed from the show, too! It's always more appealing to me when things stem logically.

I did notice a number of basic spelling, grammar, and syntax errors- but they were generally close enough to determine the meaning. A beta could help, but it's author's choice on such matters, I suppose. And availability.

It was intriguing and a fun read! Thanks for sharing. :)
Mandarins chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
The robot & Jimmy.. When she said she was his companion I immediately thought about The Doctor xD
Chocochip-chan chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I started reading this story a day ago and I wanted to spend the entire night reading it! Sadly, I couldn't but your story was just stuck in my mind the whole night and day till I got to continue it.

Like you, I think the ending could've been better. It is just fine the way it is though. It leaves you with this closure that makes you know that everything is going to be alright after. You created the the people well and evolved them into your own while still maintaining the characteristics of the characters we loved.

This is truly one of the well written and intriguing stories in the Jimmy Neutron fanfiction archive. Applauds to you :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Cindy was downright intrigued. Using her good social skills she collected all possible gossip material on Professor Neutron and his robotic girlfriend and with every piece of information she wanted to see her, it, whatever, by herself. She also understood, not without a shock, that practically the whole female population of the university admired Professor Neutron and not for his academic achievements or pedagogical skills.

So Cindy Vortex devised a strategy to follow the cause of Fate. She was not a fatalist by nature, but her appearing in this university was not a simple coincidence. So she decided to approach the young professor naturally – by means of assigned homework. She impatiently waited, even thinking to drug other professors so at least one of them would miss a lecture.
The Bluest Sun chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
This was a very nice story. It's a good representation of Cindy and Jimmy's relationship !
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Awesome awesome awesome!
Rissa Leigh chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
That was positively wonderful! I loved it soo much sat down and read it in one sitting! I've been looking for good stories like this oooh it's awesome! TThis is just a suggestion but maybe you could hire a artist on to commision some pics of them, or if you're an artist yourself you could do it and upload on Deviant. That'd be awesome!
Vick Pirena chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

This is perfect! Srsly! I can't even say something smart about it so please consider my kshdgvksufgvkjsf as a VERY good thing!

Loved it! Thanks for the great story!
Broadwayybabyyy chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
Really good! I just spent the last 3 hours reading this! Two thumbs up!
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely love this story! It is amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
ending was a little confusing. haha I love the way Jimmy drooled over Cindy:)
Lucifers.Angel.93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love it :)
Artemis Decibal chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
Fantastic story! Just got back to the Jimmy/Cindy fandom. Was stuck in the HP fandom for a long time now.. and still is. Haha.

Anyways, I love the story over-all! Though I would most certainly have loved to see something else in the ending.. It's fantastic how the story seemed to repeat itself in the end! I wonder how Cindy connected that way with Jimmy though.
Katia11 chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
I like this story, a lot actually! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »