Reviews for Read my Lips
Scarlet Anne Vic Enrique chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
You should continue this story...
debba8 chapter 11 . 4/29/2017
1sagga2008 chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
you should continue i want to see wath the suprise is and the mysterie pov dont stop please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
this is really stupid...Edwards a disgusting fucking whore and bellas quite the slut isn't she...she just starts making out with her kidnapper because hes "hot"? ummmmm yaa that wouldn't fucking happen.
that whole...no slow kisses.. so many of them fall in love with us...once we crack them they trust us...were not into pain \...just pleasure...see how nice and redeeming we are? since we don't beat them?
this is all just shit...you need a editor that is smarter than you to go through this and weed out ALL THE CRAP cause its pretty fucking bad
Nilly chapter 11 . 3/5/2017
Yes you should
Shanen chapter 11 . 2/18/2017
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
Amazing story, you should continue :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
jk chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
ok I cant read anymore of this bullshit, its written so fucking poorly its giving me a headache
jk chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
ya they have to be special to be there...that's why Jessica Stanley is there! LOL

and really? these guys kidnap women and they have a harem of like 50 girls...and they share! even with their father! do they all fuck their mother too?

and they don't fuck virgins? yaaaaaa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkk

this story is so fucking dumb!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
PLEEAASSSEEE CONTINUE! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Yassssssss please continue
MELIS chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
please !
RedheadMomO3 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
PLEASE FINISH!
Kanny1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Please please finish this story. Don't leave me hanging. I check frequently for updates but nothing
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »