Reviews for Memories of us
leaded chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is funny! You should continue this too once you start writing again :)
tifa-lockhart-strife-2010 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
ahahahahah ! this one is sweet ! and funny ! ahahah .. i love how tifa teases cloud.,, they look so cute ! and i want to see cloud with his puppy eyes ! ahehehe tifa is a genius ! ahheheheh
Sega-chan chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
*bursts out laughing* PFFFTMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! TIFA'S GOT HIM! HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE TEASING CLOUD! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

*gasps for air and wipes away a tear* Oh man that was good. The last chapter was excellent but this one! This one takes home first place! Omg Cloud couldn't resist!

Oh man this was really funny and seductive! I love teasing Cloud and seducing Tifa! Make more like this please! I beg of you!
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
It was good. -
oodball167 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
X'D Oh! How I loved it! X'D

Cloud is clever, but not as clever as Tifa! :D

Glad my promt had given you material for two one-shots! :)

Please, keep up with your excellent job! ;)
Leah Conner chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
AH! YAOI! NO! There are few things more horrible than yaoi. I hope Cloud makes a full recovery. I didn't. I've clicked on Yaoi things not knowing what they were. Scary and disturbing on many levels. If I saw myself in one of those pictures, I would probably cry. Poor FF boys. No one should be subjected to that. But, still hilarious to read.
Leah Conner chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
"Order Pizza" lol. That's better than the random Clown. I wonder what Zack and Cloud ate while they were on the run. I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with cooking since they would have no access to a stove, but I've always wondered. The nicknames were awesome. I didn't realize he had so many until I read this. I love it when Zack and Aerith randomly talk to Cloud. I read a fic where Zack kept dragging Cloud into the life stream for random things & made him watch AC, which Cloud had no recollection of being in. For some reason I love it when Zack and Aerith terrorize him from beyond the grave.
Leah Conner chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I'm having another laugh attack (although it pales in comparison to embrace me). Where did the random Clown come from? Anyway, Cloud and Tifa are adorable. It's interesting that Square desided to give their hardened military man motion sickness. They should give Cloud and Tifa a more official ending. Cloud trying to run a house & take care of kids... *slightly evil grin* this is going to be fun. :D
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Poor Cloud. He's scarred. Lol. But Tifa is there to help him get rid of that. Lol.
xheycruelworld chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I love chapter 3!(:

I feel so sorry fer cloud ): Is Zack going to be okay?

Oh and can I give yuu an idea fer the next chapter?

Nibelheim Happiness(:
Elven Nite chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Yay, one-shots! This one was absolutely hilarious. Poor Cloud - he'll definitely be traumatized for a good while...of course, not if Tifa's there to make it all better *winkwink*

Don't let those flamers get to you - they're better off wallowing in their stupidity and ignorance. And of course, you know what they say about karma... :D (evil laugh)

Anyways, keep up the good work! ;D
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
LOL slightly crazed Cloud is hilarious. This is one of the funniest fic of Cloti i ever read. NICE ONE LTS! LOVE IT!
Jackiefearless chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Hi LTS!

your one shots are all very cute! I LOVE THEM!

update! :3