Reviews for Rise of the Dark Angel
Blackgaz22 chapter 23 . 4/13
please update this is so good so far and i want to know how people will react to the Quibbler
MagiMace chapter 23 . 4/4
Aaaaah I need an update *grabby hands* But don't rush! Take your time :)
I reeeeaaaally want to see the Quibbler article. And Dumbledore's reaction is gonna be entertaining hehe
Ahh... Although Hermione really was so, SO annoying at the beggining, I hope by the end of the story at least someone forgives her, because she really wasn't all that bad. I really want to see her stand up for herself against people, because although she bawled her eyes out, she's strong enough to do that, I'm sure. So... Yeah.
And HEY! Fawkes needs to leave the old guy's office right now. RIGHT NOW.
Supii chapter 5 . 4/3
I fainted. At the last part. I expected it somehow. But I still fainted. NICE WORRRRKKK! LOVE IT ALL!
Bitemeverywhere chapter 5 . 3/26
This story has potential but its written very badly...I'll give another chapter a try and see if there's any improvement.
wildtrance chapter 23 . 3/26
I adore this tale
I normally don't like HP/DM but…I adore this one!
Please write more

Maybe some Hedwig/Fawkes **…**
Just a thought

Nagini's snakelings, what about them?
wildtrance chapter 18 . 3/25
Is it too much to ask for CL/LL **…**
And maybe Hedwig/Fawkes **…**

Pretty please with cherry (heh thinking back to HP/DM) ontop?
[Puppy dog eyes with trembling lip!]
City Of Boners chapter 1 . 3/24
Hey, I has read all of this story over and over again over the past two years (Its one of, if not my favourite), can anyone tell me the names of some similar? I really like Dark Harry, I have also read "Rise of a Dark Lord" (which is also very good, Harry/Tom Riddle Jr pairing, and also my other favourite), but I really would like to read some more.. Help please?
when will the rest be out?
this fic is amazing really thought out :)
this is so great!
i love this story
i love how neville becomes cory
and the way you handled the relationship between voldemort and harry - a mix of protectiveness and possessiveness from the older man, but managing it without including an intimate relationship between them
i love draco and harry in this story, they're just so adorable
and severus and voldemort... haven't actually thought of them that way, but i actually enjoyed reading it
cannot wait to see what the article is exactly - i just love seeing dumbledore's manipulations fall
oh, and luna's mask and seer-like abilities! so great
VampireWerewolfLover chapter 2 . 3/12
Wow, Harry and Hedwig's appearance was really unexpected, but I really love it, especially how you've made Hedwig a Pheonix AND she's Harry's familiar! I really adore stories where Harry has a Familiar that's a pheonix, and the interaction between them is brilliant, I've read some stories where Hedwig is his Familiar, or he has one in general but hardly interacts with them. But for this, he really treats Hedwig as his closest friend and companion, and includes her in almost everything, which in my opinion is exactly how it should be between a witch/wizard and their familiar :) Really hope that this kind of interaction is kept up through the rest of the story! As petty as it might sound, I'm glad that Harry's family actually fears him, after how they treated him they deserve it. Love Sev's reaction towards him so far, though I hope he and Harry will be okay after he finds out the role Sev had in his parents' and almost his own death. Not surprised that Harry is cutting ties with Hermione and the Weasleys, though I really REALLY hope that he can stay friends with at least the twins, friggin love and adore them. Well, time to see how the rest of this talk with Sev goes and what else you have in store, onto the next chapter!
VampireWerewolfLover chapter 1 . 3/11
Pretty interesting start so far, especially since I've tried other fics where Harry turned "dark" or "evil", but they never seemed to keep my interest. But I can already tell that it's going to be different with this one, especially with all the vague hints you gave of images being seen and looks being exchanged; it definitely has my interest. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for the other 22 chapters, hopefully it's a wild ride!
Braget chapter 23 . 3/11
I love this. That cliff hanger though. :) Im looking foward to reading some of your other works.
Sakihinata chapter 23 . 3/3
I love the story, darkHarry is definitely appealing ;)
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 2/26
interesting, i look forward to the reactions
Dragonflydotcom chapter 23 . 2/23
WONDERFUL... AMAZING... LOVED EVERY WORD! PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON! Always a fan.. Wanda (South Africa)
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »