Reviews for Rise of the Dark Angel
A very fast pace. It would have been more interesting if you continued Harry's mask. The fantasy and supernatural within this were well-written but the romance was a bit fast.
WolfGirl75 chapter 25 . 7/2
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
she is brighter chapter 25 . 6/27
Oh god! I can't wait for more! This is my favourite story. (:
V chapter 25 . 6/24
I love this story! I've read it and reread it at least 3 times and I can't wait for the next chapter. I like how throughout the entire thing you link what happened in the previous novels to what is occurring here, and how you've twisted what happened in the sixth book to what you have now. I think I actually like this version of Harry better than the one in the books because with this everything makes a little more sense in my mind. I don't completely get why my mind likes the story better like this, but I love it all the same. I can't wait to see the next chapter, please put it up because I really want (becoming a need) to see what happens next.
wannabe kairi chapter 25 . 6/20
pls dont leave us hanging, cant wait for the next chapter
RavenOutlawBlood chapter 25 . 6/19
This story was...was...there are no words to describe how intriguing, remarkable and very enjoyable this story was to read. Your story throughout reading it has given me inspiration from the way you have wrote it when writing my own. I can't wait for the very last chapter and a sequel if you decide to write one.
slyhuff chapter 25 . 6/10
oooh a mystery, who killed dumbles? can't wait to find out
kinz255 chapter 25 . 6/8
what what WHAT WHAT is this r u gonna finish it aaaaaaahhhh nooo i finally found a good story just the way i like it r u gonna finish pleasse please finish i love this
Timeless number 1 chapter 25 . 6/7
Really? You just HAD to make a cliffhanger there? This story is amazing, I really liked that Harry and the others are showing their true selves, especially Luna. Update soon!
yukino76 chapter 25 . 6/1
good chapter oh Harry your a pure genius ;)

waiting for the next update ;)
27th Lupa chapter 7 . 5/28
This chapter is phenomenal. And I can't tell you how tickled I am imagining Voldie and Co. just sitting in the same spots and continuing their meeting as if the table wasn't just obliterated.
Vixen279 chapter 25 . 5/26
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Is this true or a ruse?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 25 . 5/23
Great fanfiction!
Mukuro234 chapter 25 . 5/17
XD this is awesome hope ya update soon
zucca302 chapter 25 . 5/15
I love this story and. I am waiting very patiently for the last chapter. . . . Hurry PLEASE!
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »