Reviews for Rise of the Dark Angel
Iheartbooks394 chapter 4 . 6/9
DAMN THAT HARRY DRACO SCENE! Omg can i just say how freaking excited i am. I am restraining myself to avoid the overuse of capital letters and exclamation points, but damn if it isnt tempting me.
Super excited to read on and glad i found this!
Loves 3
nouch chapter 27 . 6/2
Thanks a lot for your story :) I like it !
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved it hpe u add vodemorts endin aswell
WeAreIdealist chapter 7 . 5/24
Spit doesn't really work unless you like pain with your pleasure
Pennyfay36 chapter 27 . 5/24
great story, I love how well written this story is and enjoyed a new look at this idea.
Ayana94321798 chapter 27 . 5/23
So when is the second epilogue? Or is this story on hiatus? If it is you should make it were fans can see it in your profile.
Wooo! Inuyasha references! (Ch 10)

Love the story thus far. At places the story telling style gets a little chunky and repetitive, but overall the story is good.
PiercingFun chapter 10 . 4/15
So about halfway through this chapter I'm giving up on this story. It's an interesting idea, but the flow of the story is very poorly executed. The way the characters react to things, especially in this chapter, doesn't seem authentic. As at this point in the story I'm still not invested in these characters, so I'm going to move on.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 27 . 4/1
Nice!
Hellfire-Princess chapter 5 . 3/30
HOLY FUCKING PLOT TWIST BATMAN!

I fucking saw this coming since the dream. I fuckin love this story so much, I love dark!Harry and of course, Draco, Nev, Luna, Fred, George, Bellatrix, Severus and Remy are all favorite characters of mine. I can't wait to read more. NO SLEEP TONIGHT, BABY!
Howdy!

I heard about this story from a friend and so far I really like it! The characters are unique and have different and fun twists in them!
Clover1231 chapter 1 . 3/17
I've always felt that Sirius only broke out of Azkaban because he had a lead on Pettigrew- with the Weasley's- for revenge for what happened to James and Lily not to protect Harry otherwise he would have tried to escape earlier
Nao Niko chapter 27 . 3/16
Took me about a week to read this. Worth it!
foxee-chik chapter 27 . 3/14
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
NightScre chapter 3 . 3/10
I can not read any further, you've ruined this story for me
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »