Reviews for Rise of the Dark Angel
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 11/20
what story did you read before you wrote this chapter
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 25 . 11/12
I love it, you are awesome and please continue writing! Is there a sequel to this?
purple potter head chapter 25 . 11/11
Oh my god! Why did you stop? I love this, just one more chapter please! Update it!
BrigidSparks chapter 25 . 11/6
ArrancarMaiden chapter 25 . 11/6
OMG! Cliffhanger! You are so evil. There I was loving this story, engrossed in reading it and bam! All of a sudden I see that there isn't another chapter. I actually screamed in frustrated lol. I love this story. Please please please update soon.
merlinreveal3 chapter 25 . 11/5
Hello! I really really really like your story. When is the next chapter coming up?
zeldafan45 chapter 25 . 11/3
I have binge read this story since i found it 3 days ago and i love it! Amazing story and so well planned and thought out. It flows amazingly. And i live how you have smut scenes but it doesnt become the main part of the story. Excellent!
stephany.martin.503 chapter 25 . 10/14
Please Finish And I Loved How You Put A cheetah girl in the mix
loleo chapter 25 . 10/10
And I would soooo love to read more chapters. *sniff* Pretty please, update your story fast, please dear author. *sniff* I want to read more, much, much more. This is just such a ... cliffhanger. *sniff* Please dear author, don't let us poor readers down and waiting for an update for a long time. Please, write fast, write with passion, write with a burning brain and flying fingers on your computer - or on your mobilphone - and let us poor things know, how this story will go on ... or maybe end. Pretty please...
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 9/27
Oh boy. Wow. Update soon.
nightlock475 chapter 25 . 9/15
Final chapter! Hurry up! Update update update update update!
felicia2235 chapter 25 . 9/3
OMG please continue. I would love to see this end.
lightwalnut64 chapter 25 . 8/24
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC! ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT! I just wish you would update often, this is such a masterpiece. You're amazing! Everything about this is ingenious! Also I am very excited for Harry to finally get a hatchling from Nagini and I also want to see more from Bella! She always makes me cackle manically, she is so funny, I wish she was my aunt lol Please continue!
Katsharma chapter 25 . 8/21
You left it at that :o the best fanfic i have read in awhile, and you left it like that
Sraya chapter 25 . 8/8
Ohhhh Nooooooo you cant leave it here. I have only just found your story and sat reading from start to finish I was even eating while reading. I love this so much please please please please finish i have put you on follow with fingers crossed
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »