Reviews for Rise of the Dark Angel
SLNS chapter 23 . 4/26
I totally love this story. It is on my favorite list. How did Dumbledore die? Or did he? Who Is Fawkes' familiar?

I want to say that I love the way you wrote the characters. To those who say how Harry should forgive Ron and Hermione, I say shush up. Ron was always a jealous fool. He made it a habit to abandon Harry in like every other book. He was lazy, expecting Hermione to help him with homework insteadiok of doing it himself. In this story he was only Harry's friend in order to get fame and money. Not a nice person at all. As to Hermione, she knew what she was doing. She knew it was wrong but she too expected something out of it. She was his friend for a reason, not because she wanted to be his friend. They used him for their own gain. Even if they came around Harry would be a fool to trust them again. If someone treated me like that I would never trust them or be their friend again.

Great story. Can't wait for next chapter.
chris chapter 25 . 4/22
OMG!
I loved this chapter! Dammit I wish it was longer or the new one was out already! :-( :'( R.D.A is one of my all time favorite drarry stories! Plz plz plz! Don't make us wait long.. :-( keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see a sequel, like near future, dark side has won, harry and Draco's relationship having expanded maybe some kids thrown in.. That kind of thing. :-D
rowenasheir chapter 25 . 4/18
No way! How did he fake his dead or did Harry serve AD up on a plate to Voldy...what about fawks?
Braget chapter 25 . 4/15
Oh I am so excited right now. Can't wait for the last chapter.
KatnissForever17 chapter 3 . 4/10
Her name is Augusta Longbottom
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 25 . 4/10
I love this story! I've read a good portion of the long and well-written "Harry goes dark" fics, so I was overjoyed when I found one I hadn't. You're writing is great and the plot is more than enjoyable. I can't wait for more!
KatnissForever17 chapter 1 . 4/9
OMG! Thank you for pointing that out I never thought about it that way at all yes I was not a happy camper when Sirius died he really should have taken that duel much more serious and he shouldn't have taunted Bellatrix as much as I can't stand her as the next person. I wish it had been Bella who died instead of Sirius because Sirius is better for Harry alive then dead. Also I didn't like how much faith and stock Voldemort and Dumbledore were putting into this ridiculous prophecy.
kneazlelover chapter 25 . 4/5
That has to be the cliffie of all cliffies! You have brought up all the questions that were brought up in the books. How could Dumbles be as strong, as all knowing if all those things happened right under his nose! Even before I found fanfiction for Harry, I thought that Dumbles (love that name!) was a master manipulator and a right bastard. Even though you noted that the next chapter is the last, I hope that you will do a sequel about how Tom changes the Wizarding WEorld, long with Harry
babyvfan chapter 25 . 4/4
Woah. Woah. Woah. Is that it? Is that how it ends? The story is good but is this how the story ends?
babyvfan chapter 23 . 4/3
I'm confused by the Drarry scene. Hadn't they have sex before? Also, I'm kinda sad there wasn't a real Lory scene, but I'll settle for sweetness

I hope Harry can handle the heat
babyvfan chapter 22 . 4/3
Oh. Like I said I have a conflicted heart when it comes yo Hermonie. I love her, but she really screwed up.
babyvfan chapter 21 . 4/3
ok. I can breathe. Things went well. Better in fact.
babyvfan chapter 20 . 4/3
I'm hoping this dinner doesn't end up with hexes and bloodshed
babyvfan chapter 17 . 4/3
I love Seamus,too, for that comment. I was dying. Ron is such an asshole. I'm still shocked that it was that easy to trick the great Dumbledore.
Evening Raven chapter 25 . 4/3
I absolutely adore this story! I'm very new to the Harry Potter fandom, but your story is so phenomenally written. I'm really enjoying your Slytherin twist on Harry. What surprised me is how conceivable your plot it. A few minor twists and your changed the plot altogether while keeping the characters pretty canon (to my knowledge). I can't wait to read your next chapter and I hope you update soon! Keep up the fantastic writing on all your stories!
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »