Reviews for Toy Soldiers
EmmaTheAlien chapter 22 . 2/14
Awww. I love the ending, though I wonder what he meant by they got the wrong America. Probably something obvious. Liked the story, and am hoping for a sequel.
EmmaTheAlien chapter 19 . 2/14
There better not be a scratch on Alfred or someone's gonna die. And if Feli was raped, then they will suffer worse than death.
EmmaTheAlien chapter 16 . 2/14
I'm glad they are finally coming to save them!
magister989 chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Yeah! Love this fanfic! Poor France, see his beloved with an other man. Now, i don't know if I prefer USUK or FRUK? Anyway, let's see the sequel!
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
This story is freaking awesome! Poor francis QAQ.
God Of Cake chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Anhh eternal bliss! I love this
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
i thought it was privyet?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
arthur... doesn't care that there's a ludwig in the cell?
awkward...
oh!
and it's "may i", not "can i" in the flashback in one of the previous chapters.
animeblackangel chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story it was so cute on some parts with america and england XD I'm a big USUK freak XD
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
This story has kick butt plot! Emotion! Anguish! And best of all guns! .
CactusNoir chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
:D And everyone was fine. Hooray.
Thanks for taking the time to write this, I look forward to checking out your others. (and now to go to bed reeealy quietly, so my parents don't complain about late nights..)
CactusNoir chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
I wish I could see Austria in this chapter, with his weird mix of poshness and badassery, It sounds pretty hilarious.
CactusNoir chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Prussia's last line cracked me up. Awesome people are awesome.
Luigi1997 chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
Awwww! This made me cry so hard and laugh at the same time! I cried for over 5 mins when I read the part where Arthur says he made two meals every meal... AWWW! I love what Mattie says about his family XD. Ive been raised by demented Russians!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 22 . 12/15/2011
OMG! This was amazing! I couldn't put it 'down'. Just couldn't stop reading - it was so tense, so suspensful! I just loved it. What a great story! I want to read some more of your stories, in hope that I will find more quality writing there.

I feel the need to thatnk you for writing such a wonderful story, so...thank you.

Ciao mio amico!