Reviews for Enough
One fu'd up story.
Wny did the lights go out?
BankruptSamurai chapter 1 . 4/24
I was honestly curious to see if Everybody Loves Raymond fanfiction actually existed.

There is no greater horror in my life than discovering a Gen-X sitcom actually has fanfiction.

It became even worse an affliction to discover that the fanfiction was written perfectly in tune with the show. Because honestly, subtracting the illogical hate of an illogical character named Debra, your story "Enough" doesn't break character for Romano or the Sweeten siblings.

I mean seriously. That's fucked up, yo.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Heh. Nice. ;) I dont mind Debra (then again I'm rather early in the series) but for some reason I can see this happening.
KyraHiwatari chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOVE IT!
Always hated Debra, whenever she went off on one of her usual rants, it made me say. "Chill out already!"

and love you...for writing this...
locket dust chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
whoo-hoo! Although I was waiting for him to smack her around a bit... hmmm...
Tairelic chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN SOOOOOOOOOO LONG! Thanks for the story! I loved it! :D
meat chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great story. Would like to see more. The Debra character always annoyed me and I get sick of how male charaters on TV today are always emasculated and portrayed as fools.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
omg this is one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time. I honestly get why you would write this. This is definitely going on my faves list. nice work
J.W. Appel chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Funny but to be honest, Ray isn't that great. Debra does blame him a little too much but Ray isn't all that great a husband either.
StarsHollow4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great story, the only problem with it is that it didn't last longer. I bet Marie would have jumped for joy - heh, heh! Anyway, I'm glad you wrote it because while Ray might not be perfect (AND WHAT GUY IS?)I always thought Debra nitpicked at him a little too much and never appreciated what a basically good husband he was, glad to know I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
Justin chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh, man, this was funny. I mean, I'm not anti-Debra or anything, but the ending has me in stitches! Good job!