Reviews for Better The Devil You Know Than The Devil You Don't
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/19
I did indeed like this :) Thanks for posting :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh sweet jegus
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Well that was hot
Yaoi lover chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Soo hot! :D
KiwuLove chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I have read this before, I have not yet written a review, but I must say my favorite part is when Luci breaks things! Because that's what happens when you do it with an archangel right? So much power contained in that vessel and trying so hard to keep it in, love how you put it in there. Anyway I am writing a comment now because you changed the title? Doesn't matter though.
anna3311234 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Dame! Do plan to write more Lucifer/sam fics bc this was spectacular! It was amazing! I love all of your supernatural storys ,you have on hell of an imagination! And an amazing talent in writing! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work!0:)
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow. That was impressive.
RoseEmma chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great Sam and Lucifer smut! :D
I like how you extended the end of "Sympethy for the devil"
and turned it into...well this :)
I think you should try and write a sequil, one where Dean finds out about this Whole thing after he starts to trust Sam again, then when he does say 'yes' in Detroit.
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow. That's pretty much the only word I can think of to describe this. Whoa. Incredible.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Damn! That was an ENJOYABLE read!:D
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Woow...super sexy! ;) Samifer is pure crack and I'm loving it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was awseome I love it!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really liked how Lucifer's orgasm was literally explosive. This was awesome, I really enjoyed it. Well written too!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
ths fic was sinful, nawty nawty. . .bt oh so sinfuly gud. . .. .lol u used that word alot. . .
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 3/1/2011